She doesn't come home

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: She doesn't come home
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Haven't been on these forums in awhile
But I think it's time for some support I can get from you guys

PUA taught me a lot and I'm still growing that's why I'm back on here

Here's a small breakdown of what's going on, I've been with my girlfriend for almost 11 months.
Great girl, pays for me, gone on many trips with her out the country, has a stable job and etc.
However when I first met her I knew she was a party girl, which I didn't like. Everything was going good until
about 2 months ago. She was living with her brother at the time and I live alone, so I made a bold move and
we both deciding that she would move in with me and it would cut my rent cost. Living with someone completely changes the dynamic of a relationship. I started arguing with her over the most smallest of issues and blew some things out of proportion. Currently our relationship has been on a negative slope, and believe me I still have hope for this relationship because the pros outweigh the cons.

Since she was a party girl, I've had issues with her going out for long hours throughout the night. Early on she would go out and wouldn't tell me her whereabouts nor wouldn't let me know when she would be back home. I put my foot down and things quickly changed for the better. Now recently about 2 weeks ago more arguments over nothing. One of her best friends is this gay dude, it's his birthday and she decides to go out. She never calls me/never text me. Doesn't come back to the apartment until 6pm the next day claims that she slept over her grandmothers house which makes since because the gay dude and her grandmother lives in the same building. I was fcking livid and she completely drove me crazy. Because it's just plain disrespectful, mind you she had work the next day. Which is why she didn't return back home until 6pm, when she finally gotten home she acted like everything was ok which really pissed me off. Then she tells me she's going out with the same gay dude, which I met before, he had a family event at his house. To which she invited me to but I declined. She had the audacity to leave again without some discusssion. When she finally got home I ripped her new asshole. She cried and said she won't ever do that again blah blah blah.

So fast forward to this week, more arguments over small shit which is partly my fault, I discuss this out we move forward. Currently last night her college friends are in town, so they have a girls night out. She comes home from work in a good mood kisses me tells me she loves me and bought me an expensive bottle of my favorite tequila and we have a few shots. Went she left the apartment she tells me jokingly "I'll be back home" in a sense to not be worried. I woke up this morning 5am and guess what she's not home, did not text, nor call. As I did the last time blowing up her phone like a mad man, I decided to say fuck it and haven't contacted her at all and I'm not angry or upset like I was 2 weeks ago. I'm on my way to visit my parents out of town for Christmas. I'll be back at my place maybe later on this week depending on what occurs from this point on.

These little arguments which is to blame between myself and her, I go crazy and she threatens to move out. I honestly thought we could move past that and focus on us. No matter how much I want it to work out I'm not crazy and possibly I have to end this relationship. I don't know what her reasoning for not coming home when she clearly knows the consequence. Maybe she has checked out. Maybe she got drunk or deciding to partake in drugs who knows. Strange because yesterday she comes home with all these Christmas gifts for my family.

Not sure how I should approach this, I'm currently checked out and although I did love this girl and had some great times with her. Also there no point of trying when I can clearly interpret her actions. It takes two to fix a relationship and I can't let someone repeat bad behavior. Ill keep this updated.

Happy Holidays

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

He is gay, you really need to chill out.
Maybe she should rip you a new asshole.
Stop controlling her so much.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:22 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

what r the arguments about? examples

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
For example our last one, was over a freaking windchime that I always keep on the door.
One day its gone missing and I ask her about it, she goes off on me about how its old and dusty
Theres much more in my apartment that could have been thrown out...

Which makes me wonder why did she specifically want to throw that out so when she's out she can discreetly come back in..who knows..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:32 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

lol she's a party girl to begin with. Why did you even get in a relationship with her if you don't like those types?You're trying to change her and you know you can't do that. You should've never got in a relationship with her.

You got 2 options. Accept her party behavior. Or break up with her.

You can tear her a new asshole all you want, but at the end of the day if she's the party type she will just do it behind your back... and that's what it sounds like she's already doing.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
lol she's a party girl to begin with. Why did you even get in a relationship with her if you don't like those types?You're trying to change her and you know you can't do that. You should've never got in a relationship with her.

You got 2 options. Accept her party behavior. Or break up with her.

You can tear her a new asshole all you want, but at the end of the day if she's the party type she will just do it behind your back... and that's what it sounds like she's already doing.
The more you are trying to control her, the more she will pull back and repel you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:36 pm 

Quote:
Haven't been on these forums in awhile
But I think it's time for some support I can get from you guys

PUA taught me a lot and I'm still growing that's why I'm back on here

Here's a small breakdown of what's going on, I've been with my girlfriend for almost 11 months.
Great girl, pays for me, gone on many trips with her out the country, has a stable job and etc.

Curious. Do you have any of those things? Stable job, security, decent income etc.

However when I first met her I knew she was a party girl, which I didn't like. Everything was going good until
about 2 months ago. She was living with her brother at the time and I live alone, so I made a bold move and
we both deciding that she would move in with me and it would cut my rent cost. Living with someone completely changes the dynamic of a relationship. I started arguing with her over the most smallest of issues and blew some things out of proportion. Currently our relationship has been on a negative slope, and believe me I still have hope for this relationship because the pros outweigh the cons.

So you knowingly had a "party girl" move in, and help with the financial end of things.

Since she was a party girl, I've had issues with her going out for long hours throughout the night. Early on she would go out and wouldn't tell me her whereabouts nor wouldn't let me know when she would be back home. I put my foot down and things quickly changed for the better.

What does "putting my foot down" entail?

Now recently about 2 weeks ago more arguments over nothing.

She likely begrudgingly accepted your "putting your foot down" conditions, and did so out of obligation rather than something she truly felt doing. (a hunch)

One of her best friends is this gay dude, it's his birthday and she decides to go out. She never calls me/never text me. Doesn't come back to the apartment until 6pm the next day claims that she slept over her grandmothers house which makes since because the gay dude and her grandmother lives in the same building. I was fcking livid and she completely drove me crazy.

You're dating a cat, basically. The more you try to catch and cage it the more it will stray. Its part of her lifestyle SPAM.

Because it's just plain disrespectful, mind you she had work the next day.

"Disrespectful" is an interpretation of what you think somebody is doing to you. Its messy/violent thinking. So now you're angry and want this girl to pay, in a sense, for her indiscretion or 'flouting' the way you feel she should be

Which is why she didn't return back home until 6pm, when she finally gotten home she acted like everything was ok which really pissed me off. Then she tells me she's going out with the same gay dude, which I met before, he had a family event at his house. To which she invited me to but I declined. She had the audacity to leave again without some discusssion. When she finally got home I ripped her new asshole. She cried and said she won't ever do that again blah blah blah.

Discussion about what exactly? Do party girls discuss things much when in party mode? Not sure the protocol.

So fast forward to this week, more arguments over small shit which is partly my fault, I discuss this out we move forward. Currently last night her college friends are in town, so they have a girls night out. She comes home from work in a good mood kisses me tells me she loves me and bought me an expensive bottle of my favorite tequila and we have a few shots.

Great so before you were angry, now you're an angry drunk...kinda know what happens next *popcorn

Went she left the apartment she tells me jokingly "I'll be back home" in a sense to not be worried. I woke up this morning 5am and guess what she's not home, did not text, nor call. As I did the last time blowing up her phone like a mad man, I decided to say fuck it and haven't contacted her at all and I'm not angry or upset like I was 2 weeks ago. I'm on my way to visit my parents out of town for Christmas. I'll be back at my place maybe later on this week depending on what occurs from this point on.

and here it comes...

These little arguments which is to blame between myself and her, I go crazy and she threatens to move out. I honestly thought we could move past that and focus on us. No matter how much I want it to work out I'm not crazy and possibly I have to end this relationship. I don't know what her reasoning for not coming home when she clearly knows the consequence. Maybe she has checked out. Maybe she got drunk or deciding to partake in drugs who knows. Strange because yesterday she comes home with all these Christmas gifts for my family.

Not sure how I should approach this, I'm currently checked out and although I did love this girl and had some great times with her. Also there no point of trying when I can clearly interpret her actions. It takes two to fix a relationship and I can't let someone repeat bad behavior. Ill keep this updated.

you're feeling almost all but hopeless, what are you wanting from her at this point?

Happy Holidays

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:39 pm 

Quote:
Its inconsequently what the arguments are about. The core of it she's not behaving the way he'd like. This is likely about his need for security in the relationship but his Jackals are fierce (what his mind is telling him about what she's doing when she's out). He probably wants some empathy if not from her then someone else as he has this enemy image of her now.

He's looking outside the relationship ; one foot in, one out. At this point he wants to salvage things as there's still some attachment there.

Probably also on egg shells as he's worried to push her away further, and realizes (i am hoping at least) that his behavior is a bit codependent.

OP, do you want this girl to give up her partying ways? Or is this more about you needing for her to check-in with you every now and again to let you know where she's at/ what she's doing?

What would it take for you to feel safe and secure with this person is what i am asking.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:44 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
For example our last one, was over a freaking windchime that I always keep on the door.
One day its gone missing and I ask her about it, she goes off on me about how its old and dusty
Theres much more in my apartment that could have been thrown out...

Which makes me wonder why did she specifically want to throw that out so when she's out she can discreetly come back in..who knows..
Again, this is about security. Not wind chimes/your belongings.

Not having it anymore she can quietly come and go as she pleases. Again this is really about your lack of trust in not knowing where she is/who she is with. Is this a relationship issue, or a YOU issue that you've brought in? Can be tough to untangle, i know, but certainly worth examining.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:35 pm 
Dedicated Member

It's pretty simple. If you two don't match you two should't be together. Does she invites you when she's going out? If not, that could be a bad sign. But you made a huge mistake bringing her in your home.

Also, If I were in your shoes. I would DEMAND she comes HOME. What the fuck is this shit???! (And why aren't you going out with her? How often does she invite you when she's going out?)

The flag is so RED it makes me so pissed just by writing this shit down. Obviously you're not a man that can keep his gf in check and this dynamic will only make you go insane if you let her slide.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys just wanted to update you all

Later in the day I assume she came back to my place sometime in the afternoon to her surprise I wasn't there, she texted me "Merry Christmas Eve, darling!! I love you" To which I replied "Happy Holiday", then she replied back "My babyyyy". I found all of this to be weird so I did not respond. She texted me later that night "How was your day", to which I respond "Chilling with the family hope your day was good" she replied "Same"..Then around 1am she called, I didn't bother to pick up. So I called her to say Merry Christmas later this afternoon which was very small chit chat she sounded down emotionally and I got off the phone with her fairly quickly.

I have come to grips with this relationship

So yeah to reply to the questions. I have been living alone since I was in high school, I am pretty successful since I started my business young. Maybe yes it was a bad move to have her (party girl) move in with me and it was a rush. Before we moved in she was over my place almost everyday so I said why not. She covers some not 50% of my rent, cooks me dinners, buys me shit etc. This was the agreement as she could not afford to live in my place alone. So I see it only fair to contribute in other ways. These past 2 months that we've been living together I haven't bought a single dinner or grocery shopping or whatever else I need in the house..

Also I have to admit, the feeling waking up past 3am and your girl hasn't texted/called you and you have no idea what time she would be back home is very disturbing. So of course there a mixture of security issues and of course it would ease my mind if she would check in with me here or there. I think thats common curtesy.

Yes she does invite me out here and there, but this last occurrence was told to me a "Girls Night Out" but I'm not really a party person like that and I don't really like her friends too much. I also want to give her space, I wouldn't want her to hang with my friends all the time neither would I want to hang with hers all the time. Funny thing her best friend is a gay dude, and all of her other party friends are a mixture of single girls and taken girls, which none of them bring there boyfriends along when they go clubbing.

And yes @Cross De Luna, I cannot put up with this shit anymore, I can't be at home falling asleep and when I wake up in the middle of the night I don't get any contact from her. Like yeah she cooking dinner and doing this and that and chipping in for rent but still this is MY place at the end of the day. And fuck doesn't she realize she has a boyfriend at home, however maybe she's having too much fun and doesn't give a shit about me.

When I did put my "foot-down" the 1st time she didnt come home, I told her she will NOT be doing this anymore, there is NO next time. And guess what happens she does that same damn thing. After her screaming and crying to me telling me I wouldn't have to worry about her doing that anymore. So hey I have to step up and act on some consequences.

No matter how much I wish she can adapt to my thinking and what I want her to be. I know she is happy going out and doing her own thing. I don't think I need to stop her happiness. Fcking sucks guys but I have to do what I have to do. I don't think this relationship could be salvaged

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:34 am 

What is bothering you about the situation? That she doesnt contact you when she goes out? That she goes out and stays late? That she goes out in general?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
What is bothering you about the situation? That she doesnt contact you when she goes out? That she goes out and stays late? That she goes out in general?
What bothers me is that she doesn't contact me, stays out late or sometimes doesn't even come back home, that's just plain disrespectful.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:24 am 

Quote:
Quote:
What bothers me is that she doesn't contact me, stays out late or sometimes doesn't even come back home, that's just plain disrespectful.

First, thanks for answering my questions as best as you could. I'll give detailed thoughts now:

The reason I ask what exactly is bothering you, is because unless you're just going to throw her stuff on the streets and block her number, you 2 are going to have a discussion/argument about this. And if you repeat her actions and just say "thats just plain disrespectful", she asks "why is it", you cant give a specific reason, you 2 go round and round and nothing is resolved. Whatever is bothering you, be able to be SPECIFIC. Like, I dont know if you have a problem with her going out without you, staying out late (and if this is it, why...ie trust issues, safety concerns?), not checking in with you when she's out.

Like what do you want?

a) Her to NOT go out without you?
b) Her to NOT go out AS MUCH without you?
c) Her to text you when she is out?
d) Her to not stay out past midnight or some time?

Is it that you are worried for her safety? Unsure of what she is doing? Missing her? Worried that not texting you means she's having too much fun?

Thats not me justifying her actions; if she said she wont do something and she didnt keep that promise, you should be upset. But I'm saying you gotta know whats bothering you specifically about her actions. As n2 says. This is all over the place with reasons why its bothering you.

One thing about the argument you describe, is its shitty communication and a lack of respect on her side. You ask where something is, she goes off. Thats dysfunction. But you say you start arguments and are partly to blame. You know whats going on with that, and whether that plays a role. Could be a disrespectful gf who doesnt give a fuck to come home early, or a sign of chick who doesnt want to contact you when she's out because you may blow up. Staying out that late and with no contact, is a red flag...now that could be a red flag for cheating, for u 2 being incompatible, for her avoiding arguments at home, I dunno. I'd add that you dont really seem interested in her friends like that. I see 3 instances she went out, 2 you couldve gone and you didnt. So I'm the mind that hey if I invite you out and you decline, I'll go have fun.

Its tough because I'd like to say "dump the ho", but I dont know if the arguments make her stay out more or more resistant to contacting you. I dont know if you not liking her friends and not going out with them makes her say fuckit, I'm gonna have fun instead of texting this bore at home. If you're dating someone, I'd say have compatible lifestyles, have respectful communication and take a real interest in their friends. Those things are lacking here. Your gfs actions are causing problems; I just cant tell whether they are the issue, or symptoms of bigger issues.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

First, thanks for answering my questions as best as you could. I'll give detailed thoughts now:

The reason I ask what exactly is bothering you, is because unless you're just going to throw her stuff on the streets and block her number, you 2 are going to have a discussion/argument about this. And if you repeat her actions and just say "thats just plain disrespectful", she asks "why is it", you cant give a specific reason, you 2 go round and round and nothing is resolved. Whatever is bothering you, be able to be SPECIFIC. Like, I dont know if you have a problem with her going out without you, staying out late (and if this is it, why...ie trust issues, safety concerns?), not checking in with you when she's out.

Like what do you want?

a) Her to NOT go out without you?
b) Her to NOT go out AS MUCH without you?
c) Her to text you when she is out?
d) Her to not stay out past midnight or some time?

Is it that you are worried for her safety? Unsure of what she is doing? Missing her? Worried that not texting you means she's having too much fun?

Thats not me justifying her actions; if she said she wont do something and she didnt keep that promise, you should be upset. But I'm saying you gotta know whats bothering you specifically about her actions. As n2 says. This is all over the place with reasons why its bothering you.

One thing about the argument you describe, is its shitty communication and a lack of respect on her side. You ask where something is, she goes off. Thats dysfunction. But you say you start arguments and are partly to blame. You know whats going on with that, and whether that plays a role. Could be a disrespectful gf who doesnt give a fuck to come home early, or a sign of chick who doesnt want to contact you when she's out because you may blow up. Staying out that late and with no contact, is a red flag...now that could be a red flag for cheating, for u 2 being incompatible, for her avoiding arguments at home, I dunno. I'd add that you dont really seem interested in her friends like that. I see 3 instances she went out, 2 you couldve gone and you didnt. So I'm the mind that hey if I invite you out and you decline, I'll go have fun.

Its tough because I'd like to say "dump the ho", but I dont know if the arguments make her stay out more or more resistant to contacting you. I dont know if you not liking her friends and not going out with them makes her say fuckit, I'm gonna have fun instead of texting this bore at home. If you're dating someone, I'd say have compatible lifestyles, have respectful communication and take a real interest in their friends. Those things are lacking here. Your gfs actions are causing problems; I just cant tell whether they are the issue, or symptoms of bigger issues.
You hit the nail on the head

Yes, it's a mixture of everything you stated that bothering me specifically

I will have a talk with her when I get back in a few days and focus on what exactly you mention, I will also find out exactly what's causing her actions. I doubt the potiential of me blowing up is the root issue for her not contacting me, I would only blow up if she doesn't contact me at all which is why I'm here talking about this. Yes it is a red flag for cheating or she could be like I'm having so much fun without him and completely forget about me until it's about 4am and tells herself oh shit I didn't contact him well fuck it. Also let's say we have one petty argument during the week she could tell herself I'm going out on Friday night as a form of escapism or plain missing out on her former single party girl life.

I regret letting her move into my place but I'm grateful because if she didn't move in it would be an out of sight out of mind situation and I would have no idea about her actions.

But yes this is causing me problems, I believe there is a deeper reason for her going out repitevely and not contacting me AT ALL. This is not a one time occurrence.