How to break up with a Girl?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Whats up guys title speaks for itself but i should add that i have a child with this girl.i was crazy in love with her for awhile but now im not rlly feeling the same.she seems to require more attention Than im comfortable giving her and im always dreading spending time with her. So how do i break things off without hurting her too bad or being punished for it when it comes time. To see my child?

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:09 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Whats up guys title speaks for itself but i should add that i have a child with this girl.i was crazy in love with her for awhile but now im not rlly feeling the same.she seems to require more attention Than im comfortable giving her and im always dreading spending time with her. So how do i break things off without hurting her too bad or being punished for it when it comes time. To see my child?
There's no way to breakup without hurting her feelings. If she tries to hold your child over your head, get the courts involved.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:18 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Consult w a lawyer first.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:06 pm 
King Among Mortals

Same baby momma you were desperate to reclaim not so long ago?

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:15 pm 
Read My Book

First understand that what goes up comes down, and then goes back up again.

Second never underestimate the power of the turned tables. You don't want her now, but let her lose a pound or two, get a new boyfriend, and start bringing him around your child and your feelings may completely change.

So because there's a child involved i'd suggest completely thinking through all of the possibilities before making the decision. Tell her how you feel, tell her the way you're telling us; not so much in the "lets break up " kind of way, but more so "what can we do, because I'm not happy" kind of way. And if nothing can be done, then you may want to consider the break up. You would be surprised at the level of compromise a woman is willing to make when you just come real.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com