Am i wrong to ask her questions?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:08 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
hah if she wants the old me then i guess she wants an aggresive pot head that doesnt give 2 fucks about her.... fuckin females man, all this fuckin work :@
In a sense, yes. But, only because of how she interpreted the "old you."

For instance, she could have interpreted your aggressiveness as "he is a go-getter, goes after what he wants, and doesn't take crap from people."

You being a pot head, she could have interpreted as something along the lines of you being a wild, adventurous, rebel, or a bad-boy.

And not giving 2 fucks about her is easily interpreted as: "He doesn't need me, he values himself more than he values me, he isn't trying to chase me, I need to earn his attention."

We often hear "nice guys finish last" and "women always go for the jerks." This is because nice guys are needy, and being a jerk is often mistaken for confidence.

So, if you can develop the traits she believed you possessed when you started dating, then you'll be on the right track.
-Turn aggressiveness into assertiveness. Become that go-getter who goes after what he wants and doesn't take crap from people.

-Turn being a pot head into being adventurous. Go try new things and seek out new experiences. This doesn't have to be drugs, nor should it be, but make a list of things you've never done before and go do them. i.e. go skydiving, swim with dolphins, go rock climbing, learn a new language, take salsa dancing lessons, ride in a hot air balloon, send a message in a bottle, etc.

-Turn "not giving 2 fucks" into truly valuing yourself and having confidence in yourself as a man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
hah if she wants the old me then i guess she wants an aggresive pot head that doesnt give 2 fucks about her.... fuckin females man, all this fuckin work :@
In a sense, yes. But, only because of how she interpreted the "old you."

For instance, she could have interpreted your aggressiveness as "he is a go-getter, goes after what he wants, and doesn't take crap from people."

You being a pot head, she could have interpreted as something along the lines of you being a wild, adventurous, rebel, or a bad-boy.

And not giving 2 fucks about her is easily interpreted as: "He doesn't need me, he values himself more than he values me, he isn't trying to chase me, I need to earn his attention."

We often hear "nice guys finish last" and "women always go for the jerks." This is because nice guys are needy, and being a jerk is often mistaken for confidence.

So, if you can develop the traits she believed you possessed when you started dating, then you'll be on the right track.
-Turn aggressiveness into assertiveness. Become that go-getter who goes after what he wants and doesn't take crap from people.

-Turn being a pot head into being adventurous. Go try new things and seek out new experiences. This doesn't have to be drugs, nor should it be, but make a list of things you've never done before and go do them. i.e. go skydiving, swim with dolphins, go rock climbing, learn a new language, take salsa dancing lessons, ride in a hot air balloon, send a message in a bottle, etc.

-Turn "not giving 2 fucks" into truly valuing yourself and having confidence in yourself as a man.
In a sense it feels like i knew these things when i first started, but somehow kind of lost my self along the process, thankfully i still have confidence in myself and can still feel the alpha in me.

I thank you for your input, it is useful information, and is pretty accurate, im guessing you've been in my shoes and ended up hurt, and again thanks for helping me avoid the heart ache.... if there's any more useful tips you would throw in , it would be appreciated.