re-dating my ex

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: re-dating my ex
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Basically I randomly ran into my ex after two years of being broke up. We decided to go out, I ended up kissing her, but she's still acting like we should just be friends. I definitely want to hook up with her because she's sexy, but she's putting up resistance. I asked her out again and she's like "I'll go out with you but it's not a real date, we should just be friends." I can tell that she's only saying that to protect her image, but also, if I don't play it right she's the type of person who will put up a wall and say that it's just not right and we are different people now and blah blah blah. She tried to say that the only reason I want to go out with her is because I'm bored, implying that I'm desperate, which isn't true. I'm actually dating someone else already too, and I sarge frequently.

I have a pretty good idea of how I'm going to play this but I want other feedback and experiences you guys have had. I'll just "whatever" my way past her resistance and continue gaming her like a new girl. Take her out on dates, do kino, then continue to escalate. The only complication with that is I may need to address whether I think we could eventually become a couple again and shit like that, which could become an awkward/creepy conversation. Any input appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 am 
Dedicated Member

You dont have that talk... you let her talk...

Eventually she start seeing the attention i was having from other girls she couldnt do nothing and she start showing signs of jealousy

In resume you have to show her she needs you more than you need her.

Try and have fun... dont be needy, dont push nothing let her push....

Dont talk about the past never....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:56 am 
Dedicated Member

I don't know you, but I've been you. Snake Doctor is right about the conversation. If you have it, she'll throw up her shield and say, "Whoa whoa, we're not together." Then, if some other girl flirts with you and she finds out about it, she'll give you the "What about us?" crap.

It's very confusing, but right now, she is open to the benefits of dating you but not the responsibilities of doing so. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You will have to talk about your relationship eventually, whether you or she is getting serious with someone else, or with each other. If either one of you feels that someone might get hurt, it will (should) come up. It might be an awkward conversation, but that is the way of things, no reason to worry about it now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:18 pm 
Dedicated Member

What does it mean when you say you want to hook up with her. You want a relationship again? Or you just want her pussy again?

If you're just ok being friends and would like the benefits of sex with her, depending on her personality, it could be a good play once you are established friends again to let her know sex isn't out of the question for you.

I've had it happen more than once that I told a friend that I've thought about sex with them or something to that effect. One of them ended up fucking me in her car 3 days later. If you go this route because you only want the sex and a friendship and not more than that, she will likely ask you why you would do that, why you want it, or something like that. The answer is simple. When you did it before it was pretty good, and if it wasn't, you'd not be interested in anymore. This is a subliminal compliment that also answers her question, and likely is true if you really want to get busy with her again.

If you're after a relationship, then this obviously is not how I'd play it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think you have a solid plan. Keep gaming her, but hold something back so that she doesn't ever feel like she has value over you.