Push and Pull in a relationship

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Has anyone carried forward the push and pull into an LTR? If so, how?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:34 am 
Dedicated Member

No, push/pull is very good for building initial attraction.. but I don't generally use it in my relationships (intentionally). Why do you ask?

-Wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well recently I have been seeing a slight drop in dedication, I feel I am doing the right things 95% of the time. Push and pull really worked well in the initial phase I kinda d
ropped it when we started fucking like rabbits. But now a year and a half later sex has dropped to ones everytime I see her. I know it normalizes after a while but I am still going strong. I asked her what happened to my bad girl? She goes "baby has slowed down a bit"

I played the preference game with her like what she prefers in bed kept it playful, she says "I love everything u do" I can't help it wonder what caused this slow down. We see each other ones a week I would usually expect an afternoon of sex followed by dinner then sex then she leaves.

Additionally has any one heard of the vag hurting after she cums, she always cums first and I arrive later but between I get this "its hurting" which is a complete turn off. it happened before to but not as often.

Anyway I wanted to use push and pull to bring her back, I think I built to much comfort. Need to figure out a way to bring it back.
I have no doubt I OWN THE PUSSY. I can make her cum in 5mins. I need switch something up just don't know what. I am not a relationship kinda guy but nor am I casanova I put my work in for results I desire but there is some error in calibration from my side or something may be wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i can answer the vag question. happens to me all the time, especially in extended sex sessions. Very normal if she comes first, you just have to focus on keeping her wet, and maybe don't pump so hard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:49 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

There is no reason to game your girl. Once you are in a relationship gaming ends.

What can you do?

First of all I think most guys who get into a relationship stop doing all the things that first attracted her to you, they stop being them self in essence.

1# Don't stop being passionate about your life and career. Make your career and passions your priority, be the best as what you do! A lot of men put their hobbies and careers on the back burner in order to make more time for their relationship....this is a bad idea! 1# because its not what your gf wants you do to, and 2# because it wont make you happier. You need to have balance in life if you want to be happy, you need to focus on all things!

2# Have a social life. Get out of the house, have fun, be social, have a guys night from time to time, have your gf meet and hang out with your friends.

3# Talk to other women. No you shouldn't cheat! never cross that line! but if you are at the bar its ok to talk other women...you gf probably does it all the time with men! how many guys do you think buy her drink at the bar when she is out with her gfs? how many guys tell her she is beautiful? If your gf see's that she has option and you have non how attractive do you think that is? I personally have many options! I can honestly say that I have about 30 women on facebook ranging from hb 7 to 10's who would kill to go on a date with me, and my game is still tight! I could go to the bar on any night and pick up a girl equally as good looking as my gf. Would I? no because I love my gf, but if my gf broke up with me or cheated I would.....I have no shame in saying it! and she knows I am a wanted man. If your going to date an hb 9 or 10 (such as my gf), you better be the alpha male! my gf and I are compatible, and we are best friends which is one of the reasons she loves me, but she also knows I am wanted by other women, she knows I have other options.

The bottom line is don't stop being your self! the minute you loose who you are is the when she will start to loose interest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

Additionally has any one heard of the vag hurting after she cums, she always cums first and I arrive later but between I get this "its hurting" which is a complete turn off. it happened before to but not as often.
Yes. I experienced it with my ex girl, apparently its pretty common. Nothing much you can do about it except maybe using some lube to keep her wet.

Happened mostly to me when we would start Act 2 or 3.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree I think it's common for the vag to hurt after coming from a biological stand point because it's really too sensitive right after, same as men. It's a good idea to try to come as close together as possible so that you can finish right after, takes a little more communication that way but it'd be worth it in the end for sure

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Has anyone tried cheating and couldn't get it up? More than ones?