Not being "satisfied" enough in a relationship

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

What do you do when your girl doesnt have the sex drive that you dont have?

I have a high fuckin sex drive and its too much for my girl... i love her , but it pisses me off hearing my girl say no..... we do it at least 2-3 times a week but im horny every day and jacking off just doesnt do it for me..

I ask for a sweet kissy ( blow job lol ) when shes not in the mood for sex, but she comes up with some shit ( i dont feel like it, my head hurts blah blah)...everything else is pretty much perfect except for the sex part.... i feel like im not being satisfied fully.

I know its not physical because i look good and im pretty fit.. i hit the gym every other day so this is no problem.... she genuinely isnt horny everyday like i am...
wtf am i supposed to do?!

It pisses me off and i hate acting like it doesnt, so its noticeable when she says no... tonight for example im feeling like shit and starting escalating... she kept declining but i kept persisting, and it lead no where... i chilled with her for another 10 mins and left because staying with her was pissing me off... i said thank you sarcastically and left....

Is there a solution to this? besides finding another girl or jacking off? lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
What do you do when your girl doesnt have the sex drive that you dont have?

I have a high fuckin sex drive and its too much for my girl... i love her , but it pisses me off hearing my girl say no..... we do it at least 2-3 times a week but im horny every day and jacking off just doesnt do it for me..

I ask for a sweet kissy ( blow job lol ) when shes not in the mood for sex, but she comes up with some shit ( i dont feel like it, my head hurts blah blah)...everything else is pretty much perfect except for the sex part.... i feel like im not being satisfied fully.

I know its not physical because i look good and im pretty fit.. i hit the gym every other day so this is no problem.... she genuinely isnt horny everyday like i am...
wtf am i supposed to do?!

It pisses me off and i hate acting like it doesnt, so its noticeable when she says no... tonight for example im feeling like shit and starting escalating... she kept declining but i kept persisting, and it lead no where... i chilled with her for another 10 mins and left because staying with her was pissing me off... i said thank you sarcastically and left....

Is there a solution to this? besides finding another girl or jacking off? lol
btw we've been together almost 9 months now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

dude im sorry to say but it sounds like your not satisfying her in the bedroom....

whada you mean YOU ASKED FOR A BLOWJOB!!! how is that gonna make her in the mood or horny? you have to make her wanna suck your cock!!!

its hard to give you a proper answer without knowing a few more things

do you talk dirty to your girl during sex?
are you dominant? if you were my friend you wouldn't ask her for a blowjob.. you would TELL HER to get on her knees like a good liitle girl and while shes sucking your cock. tell her you can tell how much she loves it. and she has the sexiest lips and that it feels so good baby.. blah blah blah

if you ant talking dirty dont just start straight away when you want sex. seduction begins before you even get to that point dude. text her something naughty but not to over the top during the day and slowly build up how dirty your texts are. then you can tell her what your going to do to her when she gets home. then when she gets home fucking do to her what you said you would! do not ask for sex, blowjobs,etc thats just stupid man.

2 girls teach sex is fucking awesome i suggest it to anyone.
aswell as the sex god method.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:56 pm 
Dedicated Member

I just wrote a good reply to this in a very similar thread last week.
Quote:
Required reading:

$M on Ownership
http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.php? ... #post27844

Original post he references
http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.php? ... rtance-of-

Now, seriously.. to help you we need to know a LOT more information. The main question on our minds is.. is it because the sex is bad / boring? This is all on you. As the guy, you are required to initiate sex, be good enough to give her orgasms, and provide as much variety as possible (toys, positions, speed, types of orgasms, light bondage, etc). How long do you typically last? How is the foreplay.. do you go down on her before you have sex? Are you dominant in bed? Do you talk dirty to her during sex?

You see what I'm getting at here?

Second, what are her fantasies? Have you created a non-judgmental environment where she'd feel comfortable telling you about her vampire cos-play play-rape fantasy (etc)? Are you helping fulfill those fantasies? This is where the good communication comes in. Don't talk about the problems.. talk about preferences and turn-ons. She's not going to volunteer this stuff.. you need to get her to open up about it.

Lastly, are there any other possible contributing factors we should know about? For example, are either of you stressed out, prone to depression, or just unwell in any way? Oh, and this is important, how often do you see each other? How often do you text / talk on the phone on a daily basis?

-Wolf

It's essentially the same thing Chefguy is talking about. You should read the whole thread: how-often-do-you-have-sex-with-your-gf-vt147215.html

Here's another link to a post my girlfriend wrote about why guys nearly all suck in bed: http://polygoodgirl.livejournal.com/14276.html I don't necessarily advocate getting relationship advice from women, but my girlfriend is a playette and she knows what she's talking about.

Hopefully, some of that is helpful. At the very least, read the first link. $M probably addresses the issue way better than I ever could.

-Wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I just wrote a good reply to this in a very similar thread last week.
Quote:
Required reading:

$M on Ownership
http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.php? ... #post27844

Original post he references
http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.php? ... rtance-of-

Now, seriously.. to help you we need to know a LOT more information. The main question on our minds is.. is it because the sex is bad / boring? This is all on you. As the guy, you are required to initiate sex, be good enough to give her orgasms, and provide as much variety as possible (toys, positions, speed, types of orgasms, light bondage, etc). How long do you typically last? How is the foreplay.. do you go down on her before you have sex? Are you dominant in bed? Do you talk dirty to her during sex?

You see what I'm getting at here?

Second, what are her fantasies? Have you created a non-judgmental environment where she'd feel comfortable telling you about her vampire cos-play play-rape fantasy (etc)? Are you helping fulfill those fantasies? This is where the good communication comes in. Don't talk about the problems.. talk about preferences and turn-ons. She's not going to volunteer this stuff.. you need to get her to open up about it.

Lastly, are there any other possible contributing factors we should know about? For example, are either of you stressed out, prone to depression, or just unwell in any way? Oh, and this is important, how often do you see each other? How often do you text / talk on the phone on a daily basis?

-Wolf

It's essentially the same thing Chefguy is talking about. You should read the whole thread: how-often-do-you-have-sex-with-your-gf-vt147215.html

Here's another link to a post my girlfriend wrote about why guys nearly all suck in bed: http://polygoodgirl.livejournal.com/14276.html I don't necessarily advocate getting relationship advice from women, but my girlfriend is a playette and she knows what she's talking about.

Hopefully, some of that is helpful. At the very least, read the first link. $M probably addresses the issue way better than I ever could.

-Wolf
Thanks for the reply brah :)

I give her multiple orgasms nearly every time we fuck, she trembles and convulses for a minute or so even after were done.... so im pretty sure im fuckin her good... she even said im the best shes ever been with out of 6 other guys..

Your girl knows what shes talking about but being honest, even to myself here... i do pretty much all those things already... i talk dirty, i initiate , and ive even tried getting naked and biting on her n shit, but when shes not in the mood... she really isnt in the mood... i talked to her about it today and she said shes not a machine and her body cant take too much of it....... so im guessing its really not me and more on her... im really lost here :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I would have to agree that you may not be satisfying her sexually. And I believe it's a real turn off to be asked for sexual favors and then have you get pissy when she says no. Sex is supposed to be a mutual experience.

There is something you can do about it because the most likely cause of your problem is that you don't know how to "receive" in a way that makes her want to give.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Be prepared to get dumped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:07 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I would have to agree that you may not be satisfying her sexually. And I believe it's a real turn off to be asked for sexual favors and then have you get pissy when she says no. Sex is supposed to be a mutual experience.

There is something you can do about it because the most likely cause of your problem is that you don't know how to "receive" in a way that makes her want to give.
i think you missed the part when i said she convulses for minutes after im done with her lol

but your right about the asking part.... it still live and learn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Be prepared to get dumped.
lol fuck outta here, shes constantly telling me she wants my children

better not to speak then to speak out your ass and look like a fool brah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Maybe it's because you are as annoying in person as you are in this thread.
Thanks for your input bro, now go get some real girls in reality so you can come back with some actual useful advice next time, Mr moderator :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe it's because you are as annoying in person as you are in this thread.
Thanks for your input bro, now go get some real girls in reality so you can come back with some actual useful advice next time, Mr moderator :)
It is more useful than you realize :)
thanks again bro but i'd rather not take advice from someone who was jerking off on the back of a bus when they were my age :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

i think you missed the part when i said she convulses for minutes after im done with her lol

but your right about the asking part.... it still live and learn
Yeah I did miss that part. That's a little odd because most times if you can give a woman multiple orgasms she'll keep coming back for more.
But I would have to say then she may want to connect more with you on other levels, emotionally and psychologically. women like that deeper connection. Maybe she's feeling like she's not valued as a person but rather sexually objectified.
There is a great guide for learning how to receive head in a way that makes her wanting to give it to you bad: http://www.GirlfriendMagnet.com/warning ... t-content/