I still have feelings for her but shes simply retarded

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So me and this girl have been talking for about six months and dating for about two. During the first four months of this relationship she had a boy friend, who she cheated on with me and I had no idea he existed. So they break up and a few weeks later her and I get together. Things are going pretty good and then she tells me she is still talking to her ex and he doesnt know about me. I responded with "you need to remedy that shit quick" which she did while I was at a bbq with her and he was there.

Fast forward about a month. Her and I get into a conversation about ex's and how you need to make boundaries with them if you are trying to maintain your current relationship. The next day she goes out putt putting with her ex and takes all of these pictures of them. The pictures are not exactly what I would call respecting boundaries.

Day one conversation:

me upon seeing the pictures: "Are you fucking kidding me? You remember the part of that conversation we had yesterday about boundaries?"

her: "Yes"

Me: "So then why are you doing this?"

Her: "He's just a friend"

Me: "Ok, so if I did this with my ex you would be cool with it?"

Her: "Well no, it would make me very uncomfortable."

Me: "Right, so when we had that conversation when you said we should think about what we are doing and if it would make us uncomfortable if the other did it we shouldn't do it you just meant me?"

Her: "No. I have to go"

Me: "Sure, we will cover physical boundaries tomorrow."

Day Two:

We spend some of the day talking about how some of her past choices are effecting her right now and then get back to what we were talking about the night before.

Me: "Ok, this is not a trust issue. This is about respect. Putting your hand on the thigh and head on the shoulder of your ex in a pic is not how you set boundaries with a guy that tried to get back together with you while we were in a relationship."

Her: "So what do you want me to do?"

Me: "Not fucking cuddle with the guy for a pic?"

Her: "I really don't have time for this."

Me: "That's fine. I'm done."

Now, I know I did the right thing however I still kind of miss her. And the day prior everything was all lovey in the morning then it just flipped! I don't get this. Something about what I am doing is wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

not sure what your goal is with this girl or what particular advice you are seeking, but what i will say is: she is a liar and a cheater, don't try to make her your "girlfriend". use her for sex and nothing more. anything else just invites disaster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 am 
Dedicated Member

She wants to have her ass in two seats at once. She takes what she likes about you and takes what she likes about him, and by being coy about wasting both your time, she doesn't have to make a decision.

If you want to keep fucking her, that's fine. But that girl you miss is a mirage and investing money, effort, or emotions into this girl is a big mistake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you two for the second opinion. It's good to know that I am not the only one that sees this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sex: Yes
The rest: No
Getting emotionally involved with an unstable girl (which she seem to be as she cheats so easally) isn't a nogo imo for obvious reasons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

She clearly hasn't broken it off with her ex.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's obvious just as the others have said. You're going to miss her until you go game other women. Don't waste your time with this chick. Good luck buddy