Girlfriend acting like a brat... theres more.. advice please

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey guys... finally i can post here :-/... pretty fuckin lame situation here but i need advice

anyways heres the story, tonight was a pretty good night, i was chilling with my girl, had some good sex and let her sleep for a bit... i woke her up an hour later so she can rest properly at home since she has to get up early the next morning..

then i take the time to get her up and take her home so she can get there comfortably instead of taking the bus at 12 am... she was acting all tired and grumpy when i woke her up, and not really answering to how i was joking around... then on the way... i was messing around with her like ... you know you should really appreciate what i do for you.. taking the time to take you home, and putting km's and wasting gas so you can be comfortable... and no answer again... then she was like "im tired how can you expect a response... i then said i should just drop you off instead of wasting time on your moodiness...she then said drop me off at the station your pissing me off...

i turned the car and dropped her at the station and didnt say a word... she got out the car without saying anything and i left without even looking back

later tonight i got home and looked at facebook... she fuckin deleted me and changed her status from in a relationship.... this is fucking pathetic really.. we've been together for 8 months and recently said shes ready to give her all to me... everything was going pretty great before this and i'd say our love was stronger then ever

this is fucking ridiculous to me.. since shes fuckin 29 and acting like a 16 year old... i texted her and said she doesnt deserve me or my love and how shes acting much younger then her years and im done with it, im breaking up with you.

i legit love this girl because of how pure she is but shes acting like a fuckin brat... i thought maybe if i told her im done with her she'd smarten up a bit and stop taking me and my kindness for granted and come to her senses..

did i handle this the right way... i dont really want to have her leave my life.... what should i do? :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Female perspective here...

It seems like she was not in the best mood, probably because she was tired, and trying to let you know, and you kept picking on her anyway. I am not saying that she didn't over react or behave really immaturely, but I could see why she was annoyed. You also acted like you really dislike doing things for her, which could make her uncomfortable with you doing things at all.
To me it feels a little bit like emotional blackmail.

Also for her to drop you that quickly, (facebook breakup etc) after what seemed like a good night to you, I feel like she was on the fence about a breakup possibly, or the night didn't go as well for her as it did for you, and that you were actually willing to just leave her at the station because she was tired and grumpy probably hurt her quite a bit.

Does she do this semi-regularly? does she ever stop and say "hey sorry for acting that way"? Or is she ungrateful most of the time? If this was a rare instance, you might want to give her a second chance, but if this is something that happens semi-frequently or starts to, you might want to ask yourself if it's worth your time and frustration.

Anyway I don't know if you guys like to hold breakups over each other's head on a regular basis or if this is a first, but its not a healthy thing to do. and if you say you are going to break up you must stick to it, or she will just walk all over you,and if she is doing it to you, take her word for it and don't let her back in, because again, she will not learn from you sticking around after saying you are done.

You say you love her but if tiffs like this are leading to breakups... I think you may have deeper issues in your relationship than what shows in your post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

That's basically a relationship shit test. Once you knew she was in a bad mood, pushing the issue is only going to strengthen her resolve to continue giving you shit. All you can do is treat her like she's on the rag and make her go away for a while and not talk to her until she's ready to be nice. Once her emotions swing back to happy she'll come crawling back to you. Women are predictable in that respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You sent her a text breaking up with her, but you want her back?... :shock:

Stop it! Only break-up when you are truly ready to move on from a relationship. Only text someone as a convenient alternative to a phone call.

Both of you are acting like you're 16 years old. If you want her back, why are you breaking up with her? I don't understand either your actions or hers, but at least you should be able to control your own actions. You've got some serious damage control on your hands if you want to fix this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You just had to go mad on her and try to clear up her feelings towards you.
Did she even ever love you or is she a slut? (Try to keep the slut part for later, it's kinda aggressive and limits her freedom, actually.)
Were you really that irritating that night? (Tell her that nobody is perfect and neither are you or is she.)

You can call yourself a jerk. (I think, I'm not sure. Called myself a pig once and went on playfully acting like a pig, repeating the things she disliked playfully.)

Breaking up is a terrible idea if you want to keep a relationship. .___.

You can try telling her this:
I want to be with you again, but only if you really loved me and want me back and I'm sorry I was a jerk and I know I probably won't change.

You can just game her from there if you're good enough and she actually wants you back. If not, tell her she's a slut and that you'd want to sleep with her anyways, LOL.
Just my pick, I'm not an AWESOME all-round PUA though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Your girlfriend was being a bitch! However you should learn to keep your mouth shut in these situations. You should of dropped her off at her house and not the station.

When stuff like this happens you need to drop the guilt bomb! Just keep quiet and act kinda dissapointed then when you leave say, "When the fun happy girl I know thats there comes back, get her to give me a call".

Then freeze the fuck out!!!

Living with an ultra bitch of a sister for 20 years teached me a few things about dealing with stroppy girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

I agree with gtdave.

You helped create the mess. The only thing you can do now is freeze her out. Had you not helped create the problem, a soft next was called for. But I don't think you can call it a soft next when you acted like a 16 year old too.

Learn from the fuck up. If she comes back, use what you learn from her. If not, use it next time around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Your girlfriend was being a bitch! However you should learn to keep your mouth shut in these situations. You should of dropped her off at her house and not the station.

When stuff like this happens you need to drop the guilt bomb! Just keep quiet and act kinda dissapointed then when you leave say, "When the fun happy girl I know thats there comes back, get her to give me a call".

Then freeze the fuck out!!!

Living with an ultra bitch of a sister for 20 years teached me a few things about dealing with stroppy girls.
thanks for your replies everyone i read them all...

your right about the guilt bomb she would have called or texted apologizing for acting like a brat

i wasnt thinking too clearly when i decided to break up with her and was too caught up in the moment... it was 5 am and i had a couple drinks a couple hours before( i know i know not a good idea

but honestly sometimes i feel she takes me for granted... like BITCH im driving you home for YOUR comfort and your gonna sit there and ignore me because your tired?! just a couple days ago i helped her get though an emotional problem...and met her friends and she was like" i love you so much" all day, "i want you for ever"afterwards...

we just had out 8 months 2 days ago, and everything was great.... but for her to go on facebook and delete me and change status really pissed me off last night :cry:

There was only one other instance where she pulled shit like this, but i let her back in my life again. i still want her there but i want this bullshit to stop!

where should i go from here guys?

thx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i forgot to mention we work together, and will see eachother monday again... should i wait until then? or call her later tonight? shoulid i freeze and wait for a call or text from her? this shit is really bugging me. im feelin really down :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

WELL GUYS this situation just turned into a shit storm

she texted me saying she wants nothing to do with me and its its over... she doesnt know me... we've had fights in the past but this was the last straw

she continued being a bitch to where i lost it... i told her im gonna see her slut pics to everyone at work.. .which i will once im gone from here unless she apologizes for being such a stupid bitch.

im guessing theres no way out of this now :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 pm 
King Among Mortals

They say REVENGE is a dish best served cold. They also say REVENGE is sweet. This means, basically REVENGE is ICE-CREAM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yeah, worst thing you could have done. I think you fucked yourself right in the ass.

I think it's game over for awhile. Take a break. Cool yourself. Date some other chicks, and maybe, you can start a new game later when you can admit that you made some mistakes with her and not look like you're just saying a bunch of shit to get back in her pants.

Time to move on bro, at least for a little while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:36 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yeah, worst thing you could have done. I think you fucked yourself right in the ass.

I think it's game over for awhile. Take a break. Cool yourself. Date some other chicks, and maybe, you can start a new game later when you can admit that you made some mistakes with her and not look like you're just saying a bunch of shit to get back in her pants.

Time to move on bro, at least for a little while.
it was game over when she said she didnt know me or wanted nothing to do with me, i knew saying what i did would make it worse.. but i dont care at the moment...
i loved the girl with all my heart an she threw it away over bullshit, i dont take to disrespect lightly

luckily theres others girls i can use to take my mind off her... but i really did love her and i hope eventually she will be back in my life... minus the bullshit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
WELL GUYS this situation just turned into a shit storm

she texted me saying she wants nothing to do with me and its its over... she doesnt know me... we've had fights in the past but this was the last straw

she continued being a bitch to where i lost it... i told her im gonna see her slut pics to everyone at work.. .which i will once im gone from here unless she apologizes for being such a stupid bitch.

im guessing theres no way out of this now :cry:
Who is actually the 16 year old here? I've always noticed we attract those like ourselves.
lol we are very similar in alot of ways... and honestly ive kept my cool with hardly any beta slip ups... but man im sick of feeling like im constantly being taken for granted... and i hate the feeling that she says she loves me but is willing to act like a little bitch and pretend like it means nothing to her.. when i know shes hurting as much as i am... i lost it for the first time in 8 months

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i really need to find a way through this... shes too good of a girl to let go so easily

:(

i know im looking beta as fuck and i usually keep it alpha... but this shit HURTS