Please critique my sarge all you Speed Seducers!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: stridoom2000
AOL: vtrap2002
http://vimeo.com/9483927

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 am 
Dedicated Member

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Never saw a SS infield video before!

I'm watching it now and post my comments later.

"Their compliance is,
'Does she grab your hand?' F*ck you! I want to grab her mind. If I can
grab her mind, she'll be grabbing whatever I want, any way I want her to." - Ross Jeffries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Aye..you're welcome Mind Hacker. I'm gonna try and make another SS sarging video whenever I get some free time. Unfortunately, I've got 3 tests next week so I gotta study!

SS if fun. If you get yourself a spy cam, RJ says he's going to critique your sarges if you join his coaching club. It's only $1 for the first month.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hey! I'm having hard time understanding some words.

Can you post a transcript or something?

But from the overall interaction that sarge looked pretty good.

"Their compliance is,
grab her mind, she'll be grabbing whatever I want, any way I want her to." - Ross Jeffries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sorry, I do not have enough time in my schedule to make a transcript...maybe you should raise the volume because no one else has complained about the sound..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:56 pm 
Dedicated Member

I turned the volume up and paid more attention.

I really like your style. It seems you opened asking for info and then showed your interest saying "you took my breath away", right?
Then the "I have an intuition about you" was really good too.
If she stays after that direct opener that's pretty much an IOI.

I love the patterning language when she asks "what are you doing right now?", you probably self-pointed when you say "and there's something you really want, you just have to go for it". :)

Really good. :)

"Their compliance is,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for the reply. I can't wait to get my spy glasses shipped in so that we can see the Doggy Dinner Bowl Look. :wink:

Like, this one time, I was doing Gemini Pattern on this girl in a store and she got all silent and just STARED at me. I noticed her breathing changed and she really began to hang on everything I was saying...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Intersting, i'm 16 so keep is in mind but watched hours and hours of RJs stuff.
In my opinion, your have used a few more sexually metaphors. She was into you judgeing from the IOI. Also, you could have included her (trance)words when feeding something back to her. but that's just my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Intersting, i'm 16 so keep is in mind but watched hours and hours of RJs stuff.
In my opinion, your have used a few more sexually metaphors. She was into you judgeing from the IOI. Also, you could have included her (trance)words when feeding something back to her. but that's just my opinion.
Thank you for the response.

Hey guys, check this link out:

http://www.livescribe.com/cgi-bin/WebOb ... 1CzBkr6SMP

It's a hidden mic sarge. Unfortunately, my hidden cams are broken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds good, like a completely different person vocally speaking and atitude, I don't think this is you(could be wrong). There were things i never heard of though that interest me like testing the number.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I got the refined number close (testing the number) from one of Mystery's really really old posts on fastseduction.com

And, yes, that is me. I've been working on my tonality because Ross told me it SUCKS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

very nice work.
pretty interesting about the second one. But there is a few things i would recommend. Like block out the number.... so you don't get random people calling this girl. Yes I know you want to trust people but there is just others that just can't be. So please re-post it blocking her number.

Also with the confirmation part I liked it a lot. In my case I would do things a little different. Like when you confirm the number instead of walking so far away. Just take a few steps away and call it.
The next thing I would do is talk to her and put her into a role play situation. Meaning your talking to her as if it was some other day or time in the day to talk to her. Being playful of course.

Have a mini conversation.. use her trance words to make her recall that time when you first talk to her... LOL get it? Your creating a time distortion. (mind F*** isn't it ha ha). Then ask her to meet up where you first met each other. Turn around a greet each other as if it's a second meeting. And continue away.

That is my 2 cents if you want to add to the routine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I really like the sarge and kudos for putting it up to be criticised.
I can see this working in the later stages of a hook up but honestly i feel like the girl was pretty creeped out by it, and your tone almost came across as sneaky.

I like Ross's stuff and am keen on NLP but i think its about adding bits in when you need them and using normal fluff talk on them aswell.

Great job with the patterns though, they were perfect and i'll definitely be using some of this stuff on day 2's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I really like the sarge and kudos for putting it up to be criticised.
I can see this working in the later stages of a hook up but honestly i feel like the girl was pretty creeped out by it, and your tone almost came across as sneaky.

I like Ross's stuff and am keen on NLP but i think its about adding bits in when you need them and using normal fluff talk on them aswell.

Great job with the patterns though, they were perfect and i'll definitely be using some of this stuff on day 2's.
Thanks for checking it out. As far as my tone, others have said it was good and others have said it was not good. So, I'm not sure..but, I do know one thing...

I'm going to PAUSE MORE. One guy on the SS list gave me a really good suggestion. He told me that when he practiced, he paused to the point where it felt uncomfortable to him just so that he could get used to it. I'm going to experiment with that strategy. I thought for sure I was already stretching my pauses...but, it seems..that I still need to stretch it even further (according to sargers who exclusively use Speed Seduction).

Did you hear how I mirrored back some of her trance words?? Ha ha ha...I LOVE doing that. I even mirrored back her sounds.....it's just TOO easy sometimes..especially if you ask them that seduction question and they participate with the imagination game. Once they buy into it, you get trance words galore and other useful responses. If they DON'T buy into it, then, that's where the problem is. You have a couple of options: 1. Go sarge someone else (can't get blood from a rock), 2. Play a game/quiz with her, 3. Bring up a different theme...you can also try and challenge her to participate by setting challenge frames to try and increase the chances of her going along with the imagination game.

When I was doing the Discovery Channel Pattern, she said "anticipation" and I mirrored it back also. But, one good suggestion I got from a guy on puagathering.com was to fractionate in between the Imagination Game and the Discovery Channel Pattern and quite frankly, I agree with his assessment on that. When I was doing the imagination game with this girl, she got like REALLY into it and she only knew me for like less than 2 minutes. Some part of her was probably on guard because she didn't know me that long yet she was having a good response. What I should've done in between the Discovery Channel and the Imagination Game was fractionate. I should've talked about something not so intense..something that sounds normal maybe. And, then go into the next pattern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great audio sarge pal. I like it :)
About the video.. Am I the only one who can't see it cause it requires a password ? :?