SS Questions

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: SS Questions
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: edwardthegreat88
Hello fellow PUA's. I have just dived into the wonderful world of Speed seduction. I must say, Ross Jeffries is a good teacher. I do however have a few very simple questions that any body that's been doing NLP can answer easily:

does SS create stalkers? I understand you can give certain commands such as "become obsessed" but does it make the girl emotionally dependent to you?

in Ross's NLP Speed Seduction handbook, he mentioned a few friend to lover techniques. Would one have to create a sense of comfort? As this is being done to somebody you knew for a while. Does the blinder pattern or the negative takeaway work better for the falling in love patterns?

for his free speed seduction video course, Ross mentions different ways to deliver embedded commands. One involves pausing after the weasel phrase and lowering your volume slightly, and the other one is pausing after the weasel phrase, and speak in a commanding tone. Which one of these reaps better results?

These are all the questions I have for now, but I might have more. If any of you can offer some help, that would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hello mate.
Quote:
does SS create stalkers? I understand you can give certain commands such as "become obsessed" but does it make the girl emotionally dependent to you?
In short, no. Forget all the hype and false rumours. You will always get these. Don't believe them. It is possible, if you really wanted to, but in short, it will never happen, so there's no need to worry about it. I don't want to go into it as it just fans flames.
Quote:
in Ross's NLP Speed Seduction handbook, he mentioned a few friend to lover techniques. Would one have to create a sense of comfort? As this is being done to somebody you knew for a while.
As with most SS patterns, unless you have rooted the pattern/conversation well, or linked it in with previous conversation, then yes, you need a lot of comfort. In fact I'd say you need a lot of comfort in general. SS patterns incorporate a lot of conversational hypnosis, and conversational hypnosis incorporates principles of explicit hypnosis, and explicit hypnosis generally works if the participant submits or agrees to being hypnotized at some level. So the key is not really comfort, but having a strong frame and leading the interaction. You will realize when you practice in field that this is key to whether the pattern goes down well and has a strong impact or just is complete BS.
Quote:
Does the blinder pattern or the negative takeaway work better for the falling in love patterns?
I can't remember ever using the blinder pattern as it didn't seem too great to me. The idea behind it is good. And I think it's a good way to get talking, but if it's not delivered pristine, chances are, you'll just end up in a bad frame where her value is greater than yours. The idea behind it is good though. I think there's potential to develop the fundamental idea.

Negative takeaway on the other hand, is very good. I've use a lot of my own variants of it, and I knew about the idea from sales as I've been a salesman for a long time. You have to be careful though because it could just spell out 'FRIEND ZONE THIS GUY' to the girl if it's not delivered right. But in a sense it just uses principles developed under different guises by people like Swinggcat. I've planned a pickup (I rarely plan, but this is a rare case) which is based almost entirely on this principle with a café girl.
Quote:
for his free speed seduction video course, Ross mentions different ways to deliver embedded commands. One involves pausing after the weasel phrase and lowering your volume slightly, and the other one is pausing after the weasel phrase, and speak in a commanding tone. Which one of these reaps better results?
It's difficult to say. If there is a definitive answer, I don't know it. Everyone uses different styles to mark embedded commands, and this is known as 'analogue marking' in NLP. It was developed from Milton Erickson, a master hynotherapist, among other things, and he did it by literally turning his head to the side as he spoke the embedded command, so it was as if his voice were coming from a different direction/angle. I tend to just lower my voice and change my eye contact, or often you will use it in conjunction with anchors.

Hope this helps.

Post subject: Re: SS Questions
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What is a BLINDER PATTERN?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yes nlp can create a stalker if you make it do that. Just doing normal stuff tho doesn't really seem to create stalkers. Oms is just fractionation, a Gemini pattern. And a ton of marketing, and hype. I guess it could create a stalker but it doesn't seem any more advanced than any other pattern. I say that cuz I think that's where you heard that ss creates stalkers.

I don't understand your second question.

For the embedded commands, you can mark them in any way you want, even with a gesture. But always say comands in a downward tone of voice. And statements in an even tone of voice. The same as you would if you weren't embedding them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A blinder pattern is a pattern that create a feeling of empathy for you in a woman,thus making her like you while making her harmonize with your negative traits like looks or wealth.check it out in the speed seduction work book.