What is a trance word?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: What is a trance word?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What is a trance word and how do they work?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:16 am 

Let's say that someone has a habit of using the word "fantastic" to describe anything that makes them feel a certain way. If you ask them to describe the most delicious meal they've ever had, they'll use the word "fantastic" in their description. If you ask them to describe the best sex they've ever had, they'll use the word "fantastic" in their description. They constantly associate that word with a specific feeling, making it a trance word. If you use that word while talking to them, they will subconsciously recall the state they felt when they used that word many times before. Not only is the use of trance words a fine way to mirror and build rapport, but it also puts them into a small trance, hence the term.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

wow this is awsome one of the best thing i'v heard on here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Let's say that someone has a habit of using the word "fantastic" to describe anything that makes them feel a certain way. If you ask them to describe the most delicious meal they've ever had, they'll use the word "fantastic" in their description. If you ask them to describe the best sex they've ever had, they'll use the word "fantastic" in their description. They constantly associate that word with a specific feeling, making it a trance word. If you use that word while talking to them, they will subconsciously recall the state they felt when they used that word many times before. Not only is the use of trance words a fine way to mirror and build rapport, but it also puts them into a small trance, hence the term.
Ok, I understand this working, but why do you do it? Does the woman actually get turned on by being put into trance of her favorite adjective?

Post subject: Trance words
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A trance word puts the listener in a trance. So just stop and imagine how these powerful words can make you feel more influential.

When listening to a speaker the mind must make sense of what is being said each word must be processed. Trance words tend to walk the listener off a cliff. Some that come to mind are Justify, Now, Imagine anything that causes the mind to do a transderivational search. They tend to be ambigous and in some respects confusing. Some have said the mind can cache only 8 points of confusion and then it runs off the tracks. Trance words put the mind into loops of thought that allow embedded commands to penetrate directly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:05 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Okay alpha, some of what you said was confusing and I know that is probably something that you are reciting out of a book :P but whatever, I don't want to dog you too much because most of your post I understood.
So when somebody is "entranced", certain things could sort of seep through. Through use of trance words, you are trying to open them. It is as much for their benefit as yours. I have been hypnotized before and it does feel great just to let go. Maybe that is what trance words and the rest of NLP is all about, just helping the women (or people in general) to let go. Something like that.

And yeah, This is (still) just the beginning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:38 am 
Dedicated Member

Trance words are great for after you have just opened a chick. It builds rapport and after that you can transition to other things. It won't make her turned on but it will make her feel comfortable when she's around you and it makes your job that much easier

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am sure you can find a defintion for trance words in Frogs into Princes or some NLP instructional manual. My last post came from my memory of these two and a lecture by Bandler on Persuasion. You need to have context or these definitions look foolish. The context I used is what makes me think I understand.

I have no memory of Bandler ever saying that someone using a trance word would make this trance word more powerful when used on them. In fact I can't imagine Bandler ever working so hard. So I wouldn't try to customize trance words to the person. English words have similar effects on all those hearing them use lots of them and focus on your state. I know that Riker may have merged trance words with value solicitation not sure this is useful. But Slie you bring up a good point that is more important. When using trance words your state is critical. If you go into the state first then they will follow. Remember pace pace lead. Until your good enough to just lead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This stuffs hard. It feels odd to be congruent w/ the stuff im not used to sayin.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Using this stuff is a complete shift because instead of using content language your using process language. Even memorizing the the patterns is difficult until you begin to think along the new lines of communication. Always know your desired outcome! Find a few little changes that seem natuaral and get some results. I started using the ideal vacation theme. Once you get some confidence play with some stuff that is really out of character and you will be surprised with the results.

You need to practice practice practice and then pick a time that you can use it and just go for it. Look for triggers to use your themes. On the last flight I took a picture on the TV came up of some tropical setting and I asked her about her ideal vacation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How convenient, I wrote an article on trance words today on a dating website. They are excellent rapport builders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

best trance word to use is the girls name....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I ve noticed that a girl i know uses the word 'ridiculous' all the time, so this is one of her trance words i assume. But as ridiculous is not really a positive word, it doesn't generally have positive connotations, is it still good to repeat this?

As i understand, by me talking using her language, it will help build rapport, regardless of the word being positive or negative?

but beyond creating rapport, what opportunities do noticing and using trance words create?

(Im in the middle of reading a few nlp books, so im still try to get things clear)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

where is rafiel on this topic??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
where is rafiel on this topic??
He's probably looking up the answer to the question because he doesn't know that much about neurolinguistic programming himself.