nlp, hypnosis,ss and sales

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:39 pm 
Dedicated Member

let me break this down, basically i currently work in a phone sales environment (that sucks) what i do offer new medical devices free of charge to previous customers to get them to upgrade. i know im being vague but i dont want to be specific as i work for a major company. anyways the older products are going to be outdated in a year so they wont be able to obtain the peripherals for it in a year. so they have to upgrade but rather telling customers they going to be outdated, they want to 'sell'(theyre free of charge) on how good they are. but customers have the right not to upgrade and a lot do because the old one does what the new one does,

basically i am looking for language patterns embedded commands or verbal techniques or nlp to limit their ability to so say no, so that they will accept it everytime i know theres a level of variance and that people regardless will say no.

before you ask im not a natural salesperson and because its not face to face building rapport is more difficult.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

In a call center environment, I think you will get to what you want faster if you modeled the speech patterns and tone of the really successfull salespeople at work. I used to do call center sales, and yes it does suck. I was terrible at it at first, then I tried using a few NLP techniques and I actually got worse. It wasn't till I got moved next to this guy who was a freaking beast at sales, that I finally started selling. I litterally copied him, from body language down to his midwestern accent. My sales were nothing like his, but I was among the top sellers in just 2 weeks of modeling this guy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

thats why no one wants to work in sales. quit and go work at a grocery store or something

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:29 am 

Quote:
thats why no one wants to work in sales. quit and go work at a grocery store or something
Lots of people love sales, me included. You can make more at any decent sales job that you can at some grocery store.

Anyways, OP, go look up "straight line persuasion course"