Using NLP to get my parents back together

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Bit of a heavy subject but my mum broke off their marriage recently and my dad is now really unhappy, is there anything NLP i can use?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i dunno man u cud try it but at the end of the day if your rents are split up there was probably good reason man sorry to hear about it check out my thread in this section it applies to business but you can pretty much apply it to anything!!

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Please, there must be something. I dont know any NLP, could anyone think of any techniques i could use?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You should realize that Naturally It would be easier to use NLP-techniques to get over it for the person suffering (in this case your dad). than if you were to try to bring your mom back.

maybe this can help; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhAHcciWXB0

Search around for techniques to handle breakups, getting over love, and stuff.. There's bound to be lots of stuff out there.

I'd try to fully understand the tech, in the link I wrote earlier; and then get your dad to join in on this, Teach him to let go.
Hope it helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:36 pm 

Hi Butterfield;

My advice... Let it be.

But I do know some things that can help (in my opinion the only thing you can do is using the past to bring good memories, use an anchor, link good feelings to your father and some Suggestions.)

Let me explain it...

I'm not going to write it all down, but I can give you a small guideline of how you should do it... before you start try looking for some book to introduce you to NLP, search for the definition of anchors and read NLP routines so that you understand how they work.

*** Use it at your own risk ***

Hi Mom, can we talk for a second...

The other day I met a girl, she was (try to use adjectives that describe your father, of course don't be too obvious or too masculine because your talking about a girl you met) smart (insert adjectives), so I felt this strange emotion in my stomach ... (describe the feeling of being in love) I felt like a mutual connection. Have you ever felt that mom ? (Pause)

So we saw each other many times, it was awesome, we had great times together, but one day... we started having some problems and we stop talking (maybe you can describe the reason of why your parents got divorced, but don't be obvious)... And now I realize I was so stupid because now, when this person is gone, I realize (Point her) I was stupid for letting her go ... because even she wasn't perfect, she was... (Describe good things about your father) , so lets say (point her) YOU ARE IN MY PLACE, what would you do ?

She might say something like if you love her call her, get her back blah blah... it is important you hear what she says and then use it...

So MOM your telling me: YOU should call this SPECIAL PERSON, and get back together because of LOVE ?

-----

You can use anchors of the feeling of being in love and try to link them to your father...

There are some other things you can use, but I don't have the time to write the down, hope this post helps you and if you need more help let me know.

-----

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:26 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Great post fxman, though trying this could be like trying the OMS if you are a noob (or other NLP patterns).

You could fuck things up, keep that in mind. NLP is not to be used as a toy.

I mean, you could make your mom miss your dad SO hard, but still she might resist getting back together. More pain.

I have no problems with moral/ethics regarding manipulation and such (everyone does it, to some extent...), but this is serious shit. You are attempting to something that could worsen the situation for your parents. I really doubt that you can pull it off, no disrespect, but you need to know NLP. You just can't read a script here, you really need to GET IT.

My advice: Don't. Disclaimer: At own risk.