How to Get into a Hypnotic(Relaxing) state INDUCTION

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.freewebs.com/hypnosisfordatingsuccess/index.htm
Ok Before you try any self-hypnosis you should try to learn how to relax yourself properly And I will guide you step by step..
Step1-Find a comfortable quiet place where no one will interupt your hypnosis session..when that is done sit down and make sure you have your script memorized before trying this..Now close your eyes

Step2- When your eyes are closed I want you to keep them closed and Keep your body very still like your about to take a nap dont move at all thats why I said find a comfortable spot.

Step3- Now Take In a DEEP BREATH 3x times all the way in and all the way out slowly like you are relaxing all the muscles in your body.After that I want you to search your body and feel any tense muscles just relax them. Ex. If your eyes or teeth or legs jaw ect feel tense just relax them and remain still.

Step4- Count up to the number 50 with no interuptions in your mind.( If there are any interuptions then start counting back from number 1 we want to clear your concious mind.) When you are done you stay in that position and you start saying your script about what you wrote on the paper nothing else OR ELSE lol.

Step5- Now when your finished To get out of it good you may count downward from 10 to 1 as you gradually awaken from the deep sleep feeling refreshed and rejuvinated

Feel free to ask any questions :D I need some feedback

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

cool wat if u have no patience

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:07 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.freewebs.com/hypnosisfordatingsuccess/index.htm
PATIENCE hahaha once you start its over thats how fast it is If you do it correctly but if you mean patience as in how long do i have to wait to see results then its less than 2 weeks..Gratci

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Monkeyman727
and what kind of things should we use in our "scripts" and say I wanted to try this on another person, could I use the same routine on them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

what scrip should we memorize?

Thanks,
~Smoosh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'd suggest make your own script....therefore it feels more personal and fitted to you. Think of what you really WANT to be, and involve it into your affirmation. Relying on someone else's motivational sequence will fit their map of the world but not precisely yours. That's my take on it.