Relaxation The pathway to the subconcious Mind

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.freewebs.com/hypnosisfordatingsuccess/index.htm
Relaxation is the gateway to the subconscious mind. And when the subconscious comes to the forefront of the mind, the stage is set for hypnosis to begin. By becoming still, relaxing the mind, body, and emotions, the gateway to the powerful subconscious mind (and the Creative Level of Mind) is opened. Relaxation leads to the alpha state which is the brainwave state associated with relaxation, visualization, and beginning hypnosis. In the alpha state, the subconscious mind is accessed as the conscious mind, though still present, takes a bit of a back seat. In this extremely relaxed state, our minds are ripe for suggestion. In this state, old belief systems can be changed and new belief systems created. A more profound state of focus and relaxation can induce the theta state of mind--the brainwave state associated with memory; learning; deep hypnosis; meditation; light sleep; and out-of-body experiences. The theta state of mind can be utilized to powerfully reprogram the subconscious. Ok Later on I will write some ways so I can teach you how you can write your own hypnosis scripts.

Remember If you have any questions please tell me I am restricted to write another post because Im not getting any feedback so reply people.

Quote:
"Learning is the key to success"