Seduction Themes/Topics

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: Seduction Themes/Topics
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: stridoom2000
AOL: vtrap2002
I've got to hand it to Vince Kelvin's Pickup Pattern Building Chart. Its got A LOT of seduction topics! Some of them are:

-being intrigued
-being curious
-what creates interest..
-knowing that something is right for you...
-your favorite hobbies
-secret fantasies
-how people connect
-when only one things matters
-what creates attraction..
-Experiencing a deja-vu...
-Day dreaming
-Intuition
-being spontaneous

The mere mention of such topics without any embedded commands or NLP tools in and of itself will have an effect on the woman. You can even use Ross's method of bringing up any topic with his, "I think it is so interesting how you learn so much about people, by learning about X" where X is any of the above topics of discussion. Of course you might have to add in a couple of extra words to make it grammatically correct.

A lot of the topics are very similar to each other, but this can be a good thing because you can combine Ross's pattern generating framework of, "Have you ever thought about the difference between X and Y?" Where X and Y are 2 things that are very similar to each other (this tip is found in the Basic Home Study Course). In the basic home study course, Ross uses Looking versus Truly Seeing. Many other patterns use this principle (called the Contrast Principle) including, Love vs. Attraction and Compulsion vs. Anticipation. For example, you can use, "Have you ever thought about the difference between being intrigued versus being curious?" Then, you'll go on to describe both of them using some weasel phrases/embedded commands/pauses/hypnotic tonality/etc.

Vince's chart also has an entire column dedicated to different things you can quote, if you get tired of quoting the same person or book or thing over and over again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude nice stuff.really helpful.keep up with the good work. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

[img]
Code:
[quote="clockw0rk"]I've got to hand it to Vince Kelvin's Pickup Pattern Building Chart. Its got A LOT of seduction topics! Some of them are: -being intrigued -being curious -what creates interest.. -knowing that something is right for you... -your favorite hobbies -secret fantasies -how people connect -when only one things matters -what creates attraction.. -Experiencing a deja-vu... -Day dreaming -Intuition -being spontaneous The mere mention of such topics [u]without[/u] any embedded commands or NLP tools in and of itself will have an effect on the woman. You can even use Ross's method of bringing up any topic with his, "I think it is so interesting how you learn so much about people, by learning about X" where X is any of the above topics of discussion. Of course you might have to add in a couple of extra words to make it grammatically correct. A lot of the topics are very similar to each other, but this can be a good thing because you can combine Ross's pattern generating framework of, "Have you ever thought about the difference between X and Y?" Where X and Y are 2 things that are very similar to each other (this tip is found in the Basic Home Study Course). In the basic home study course, Ross uses Looking versus Truly Seeing. Many other patterns use this principle (called the Contrast Principle) including, Love vs. Attraction and Compulsion vs. Anticipation. For example, you can use, "Have you ever thought about the difference between being intrigued versus being curious?" Then, you'll go on to describe both of them using some weasel phrases/embedded commands/pauses/hypnotic tonality/etc. Vince's chart also has an entire column dedicated to different things you can quote, if you get tired of quoting the same person or book or thing over and over again.[/quote]
[/img]

Yo dude what's up.Im a fellow learner in here and I'm interested in speed seduction.I would really like to learn from people like you.I hope we get to exchange ideas and views about this whole subject. :D hope to hear from you soon