To those who practice NLP

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey what's up guys? I've always been interested on the truth about NLP's applicability in every day situations/conversations. For those who truly thrive to be continuously conscious of the theories beyond NLP, my question is how do you go about your practice?

....ways of listening, how you anchor, etc, basically how/what you use throughout your simple days.

Thanks for reading!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It's my first post here. I am self-taught in NLP and use it much more often then to just mindfuck women. I tend to win all of my arguments as of recently, it's not even challenging anymore I can make up patterns on the fly about anything.

I have this HB8 (with a boyfriend, like it matters) in my art class. We knew each other but had very little connection. One day I decide to convince her to let me hypnotize her, using NLP in the pre-induction talk. I ended up hypnotizing her twice, another time soon after. She told me she has problems sleeping, and using simple hypnotherapy applications I was able to fix that entirely. After that she lets may say anything, however insane, to her because she's basically mine. I had another day where I spent a good 15 minutes into 1 continuous NLP script which I was making up as I go.

It included one of my many variations of the octoberman sequence. Being able to do non-stop patterns on the spot like this was amazing practice, if you find someone who lets you practice on them you will be surprised how good you can become in how short of a time. Anchors flow so naturally when I am in the middle of my patterns the HB8 was so completely immersed in what I was saying that she (consciously or not, though it matters not) that she constantly kept getting physically close as possible, evident signs of perfect rapport, dropping anchors is too easy at this point.

Just today actually I had the fun of planting suggestions for her to "have long, deep fulfilling dreams". I expect to her to doze into sleep very quickly tonight, and have wet dreams with me as the focus, and though she may or may not admit this, she has promised to tell me if she dreams tonight and I will know right away if I was present by reading her body language.

NLP is easy once you master your hypnotic voice, I used to do card tricks (very well I might add, David Blaine's tricks were very similar to mine), and learning to perform like that made it so easy for me to transition to NLP. I also have developed a stare, where you look someone between the eyes. Try it in a mirror, the look is devastatingly hypnotic and when combined with a skilled, developed voice its almost impossible for girls to not devote their fullest attention to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
It's my first post here. I am self-taught in NLP and use it much more often then to just mindfuck women. I tend to win all of my arguments as of recently, it's not even challenging anymore I can make up patterns on the fly about anything.

I have this HB8 (with a boyfriend, like it matters) in my art class. We knew each other but had very little connection. One day I decide to convince her to let me hypnotize her, using NLP in the pre-induction talk. I ended up hypnotizing her twice, another time soon after. She told me she has problems sleeping, and using simple hypnotherapy applications I was able to fix that entirely. After that she lets may say anything, however insane, to her because she's basically mine. I had another day where I spent a good 15 minutes into 1 continuous NLP script which I was making up as I go.

It included one of my many variations of the octoberman sequence. Being able to do non-stop patterns on the spot like this was amazing practice, if you find someone who lets you practice on them you will be surprised how good you can become in how short of a time. Anchors flow so naturally when I am in the middle of my patterns the HB8 was so completely immersed in what I was saying that she (consciously or not, though it matters not) that she constantly kept getting physically close as possible, evident signs of perfect rapport, dropping anchors is too easy at this point.

Just today actually I had the fun of planting suggestions for her to "have long, deep fulfilling dreams". I expect to her to doze into sleep very quickly tonight, and have wet dreams with me as the focus, and though she may or may not admit this, she has promised to tell me if she dreams tonight and I will know right away if I was present by reading her body language.

NLP is easy once you master your hypnotic voice, I used to do card tricks (very well I might add, David Blaine's tricks were very similar to mine), and learning to perform like that made it so easy for me to transition to NLP. I also have developed a stare, where you look someone between the eyes. Try it in a mirror, the look is devastatingly hypnotic and when combined with a skilled, developed voice its almost impossible for girls to not devote their fullest attention to you.
How exactly do you induce hypnosis and what type of anchors do you plant?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:26 am 
Dedicated Member

What books did you read to help you develope these skills?
Speed Seduction or The general concept of NLP to create your own routines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
How exactly do you induce hypnosis and what type of anchors do you plant?
Conversationally, like anyone with real talent. The pre-induction talk before the trance is the most important. I use a metaphor which makes the women imagine every aspect of a cloud (I'll go into more detail if you ask) that lifts them from all negative emotions left behind on the earth to the warm pleasures of the skies. From then I can ease into any other pattern but I typically (if I want to really deepen the trance) then proceed to a staircase metaphor, which results in medium-level trance in a very short time.

Using the example of the girl in my art class, she would typically slightly bend over as she paints and I'm right there breathing suggestions into her ear, when it gets to a peak, I simply run my fingers up her back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Damn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

firstly thanks for the replies!

Gogo , that sounds interesting...can you please elaborate these "metaphors"/induction talks you speak of. Even so...you cant run this shit in random conversation...the other person would need to be aware of this difference in speech patterns as i'm sure asking someone to imagine a cloud would seem out of context in most situations. Maybe i'm missing something.

Looking forward to learn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
firstly thanks for the replies!

Gogo , that sounds interesting...can you please elaborate these "metaphors"/induction talks you speak of. Even so...you cant run this shit in random conversation...the other person would need to be aware of this difference in speech patterns as I'm sure asking someone to imagine a cloud would seem out of context in most situations. Maybe I'm missing something.

Looking forward to learn.
You could if you wanted to, I am studying to be a hypnotherapist, it works well with my game. You will have to do your own style, but using me as a example, I make the target extremely interested in what I'm telling her first. Then I reveal (if I didn't already) that I am (to be) hypnotherapist and offer her a "simple stress-removing relaxation exercise", then after that anything goes.

I remember this pretty girl (great ass) in grade 8 that shot down a date with me. She also shares the very same art class with me. I used to hate coming to that class but now I look forward to it the most =D

I'll tell you what I did to her today. We play hacky sack where I make some harmless jokes about her skill level.

Here's how the conversation went (in quick summary, the conversation is actually a lot longer)

Me: You know, hacky sack isn't a game of skill, it's a game of reflexes. To really understand it, you have to be interested. You need to find the game something very fascinating. (Basically use embedded commands to stir up natural curiosity. The true skill of the NLP user is making anything so irresistible curious, and soooo fascinating ;)
Her: Blah blah irrelevant
Me: Did you know that all professional athletes see therapists before their games? They help them enter a state of trance where the really being to listen, and really focus on what they are doing right now, here - with me.
If you would like, I could show you simple relaxation therapist technique to help you get in the zone.

Her: Sure!

I also am careful to look her in between the eyes, great rapport building technique.

Using this as my pre-induction talk was a example of pure gold. I ended up performing a variation of the octoberman sequence, with her explicit permission, and opened a door to new possibilities. I am leaving for vacation for a week tonight, so I won't be able to answer anything else till then. I suspect during that time I'm away, this girl who rejected me years ago will spend a fair portion of it thinking about me =)

I just like to say that women don't stand a chance against a true hypnotist and true NLP master. I am very young and already so skilled at what I do, I will have so much fun in my adult years. It's not hard to be as good as the masters. Check out Paul Mckenna Confidence hypnosis tape. I listened to it everyday for a week now I have so much confidence I find myself breaking into dance multiple times per day. When you aren't worried about what your saying, and you just let it flow, and really believe what your saying women can't resist your charm.

My advice to you? Start studying NLP and (self)-hypnosis NOW! I first came into contact with Ross Jeffries when I was 12, and I regret waiting those few years. 99% of it is just having the balls to do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

GoGoGoGo, where would you recommend starting if one wanted to learn about NLP. All this psychological stuff is really fascinating to me and I would love to be able to incorporate NLP with my love and social life.