share your connection/falling in love patterns.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yo hey there fellow speed seducers.I have been using speed seduction with good results.and I've found out that most girls respond strongly to connection/falling in love patterns.I managed to seduce a girl on the internet with the incredible connection pattern and she was so freaking into me she demanded that I show her 10 pictures of me just to see who is this special guy she has fallen in love with.but later she told me even though she adored me she can't be with me coz she is engaged.she even told me its surprising for her coz she didn't know if it was possible to love two guys all at once.and she told me even though we were miles apart but she was all shaky when reading the pattern.and that later she felt an intense rush of heat all through her to the point where she felt a pain in her centre more like a heart burn and that feeling lasted for five months.she told me every now and then that she wants to hear my voice and she can't stop thinking about me and that she values me so much.and there are more incidents this in my life ever since I started ss.okay you can share your experiences too :)

Okay so these patterns work wonderfully especially the connection ones.let me share with you a connection pattern I've been using for a while.“have you ever felt an connection with someone?like even though you knew them for a short while it seemed like you've known them your whole life.or maybe it was like you could look so deep in their eyes and see the whole way inot them.and its kind of funny coz when you focus on them you could totally see yourself with them say years from now....etc...sub-modality+post hypnotic suggestions..etc.But that's how I get them started and their responses are incredible. (And guys please tell me what you think about the pattern)

Well I think its time you guys share your patterns or variations.and as for the pattern I used on the internet,well,if any of you is interested in knowing it then just ask for it in this post and I'll post it.

Happy sarging. :)
Hope to hear from you fellas soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeahh i need all the help i can get mate. So post away haha. Happy sarging.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Here it is.

Remember, this pattern will make HER feel an incredible connection with YOU. ASF:

"I recently just got out of a long relationship. I guess I'm not your average guy. I mean for me... I have to develop a mental relationship with someone before anything more will happen. I really have to "Connect" with someone first... I mean.... Have you ever been talking to someone and noticed that everything around you seemed to fade away? ...and as you listened more and more you began to focus more and more of your attention on him. Do you remember how that felt to truly start becoming attracted to someone? Maybe you remember feeling "butterflies" in your stomach? To become attracted to someone.... not only because of their physical appearance... but because of who they are... because as you listened to them, their true attitudes and beliefs became apparent to you. As you listened to what they had to say... you suddenly realised that this guy was truly unique. Finally, you had found your "MAN". Do you remember the last time this happened? Maybe, you felt a little scared or nervous at first because you were feeling such an incredible connection. Or maybe... you began to think about "What might happen in the near future?" How your heart would speed up as he began to move closer to you... How you would feel such an Amazing RUSH of energy as he held you tight in his arms... or how it would feel to have his lips Pressed against yours for the first time. Maybe the little girl inside you dreams about meeting a man like this at night... Maybe you think about what steps you would need to take to Hold On to this guy once you finally meet him? I mean... maybe it seems like I have gone off on a tangent here... but that is how I feel."

Guys I'm still looking forward for your experiences and patterns. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

These SS patterns are so long to memorize, but yeah I should learn the structure...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
These SS patterns are so long to memorize, but yeah I should learn the structure...
I also think that they are too long and too rigid to fit into a conversation. And I believe that learning how and why they work is more important.

I remember a time I felt as though everybody was so easily influenced it blew my mind. It actually seemed really simple. When I'm not on "fire" so to speak it seems like a foreign language.

The one thing I remember though is nothing matters but
1. picturing what you want in your mind and
2. speaking in a way that gets them to picture it in their mind.
your goal is not to brainwash but to actually connect.