The mentalist. A tv series for the nlp enthusiast

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So last January, while switching channels I stumbled across this show and I was instantly blown away. This guy, Patrick Jane is a mentalist who used to make a living being a psychic in the series is like a pro in nlp. He's such an un needy guy while his body language screams alpha. This guy is actually a good role model. He uses cold reads, explains some cool psychology techniques, uses symbolic morphology, links feelings to colours , anchoring, hypnotism and does nlp patterns at some points. He isn't the attraction seeking character but get attention when he demands it. This is a tv series worth watching

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yes the character is very good and you can learn a lot from that character and very motivational and inspiring too.

--Philosopher

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The Mentalist' is the latest American crime drama to make its way to British shores and so far, it is proving itself to be a promising show which will hopefully continue to flourish.