NLP/SS Patterns

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have RJ Speed Seduction handbook, and tried to read it several times, but I have trouble coming to the end. The trouble is that you have to do a lot of babbling and remember a lot of passages, and it's difficult to anchor his patterns. It seems to me that it would look (from her viewpoint) quite weird to say a girl who u have just met ' Have you ever felt a sense of INTENSE CONNECTION... and go on for ten minutes with the pattern. Now if she were talking about relations, you might even go for that, but you have still to come to the level of confidence where the two of you can discuss about personal relations. The two techniques described in the Game (the one used by RJ on the waitress and the one used by Style) sound more effective and I want to try them. They are described as super-secret patterns, so possibly RJ keep the most effective techniques for an inner circle of people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:05 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

What did RJ use on the waitress? Something about a sugar packet??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Anybody know what Ross did with the sugar?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

He gave it to the waitress before he left so she would remember him longer. Everytime the waitress looked in to her backpocket (where the sugar was), she would remember RJ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So, RJ basically just anchored himself to the sugar packet? What's so controversial about this, because I heard that a lot of controversy arose after people read about this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Patterns are probably the most misunderstood aspect of SS out there.

As Ross, Riker and many others have said, the "canned" patterns are not meant to be memorized and recited word for word. They are examples of how to work the process language (weasel phrases, embedded commands, etc.) into a themed discussion.

Bishop created a pattern about iced tea, because that's what he drinks. I might create a pattern about karaoke, because I like to do that. If I do it will be short and completely congruent to who I am and the way I normally speak.

And patterns don't have to be long and drawn-out. You can insert snippets of process language into a regular, back-and-forth discussion with a woman.

All this said, there are a few patterns that are worth memorizing, such as the Incredible Connection pattern (it's short so it's easy to memorize). I also really like the Rose Pattern, but I created my own version that is more congruent to the way I speak.

And to go back to the "baking a cake" analogy, patterns are only ONE ingredient in Speed Seduction. Unless you understand and implement the others, well, yeah, trying to toss patterns into regular conversation is going to be very problematic. You have to know HOW and WHY patterns work, as well as HOW and WHEN to implement them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Never say that stuff word for word when you might think it is going to sound cheesey. It will sound cheesey. And creepy....
Patterns like that work on girls that already adore you. If you meet a girl at a bookstore or bar or grocery store and start the BJ pattern on her you will be the topic of conversation between her and all of her girlfriends for the next month. And not in a good way...
Once a girl has fallen for all of your other tricks you can start to pull this shit for practice and amusement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So then, what are the other tricks that are good to do before you throw in the patterns?