NLP/SS Patterns

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: NLP/SS Patterns
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok, right..

So up until this point I have restricted my pickup knowledge to Mystery, Style and a few other PUAs, but all basically revolving around the same kind of topics. Ross Jeffries and his Speed Seduction/NLP seemed like a type of far out thing that was a sudo science and would not be able to work except on maybe some very foolish women..and men.

I managed to get a copy of Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction Home Course, and I'm finding it slightly confusing. I don't want to be egotistical, but I am not a stupid person and I can understand a lot of psychological concepts (I am, in fact, a psychology student) however some of this stuff isn't sinking in. I mean, I understand that the main weapon in a Speed Seducer's arsenal is Patterning, but when I read them it seems to me if I say this to a girl or a friend they will think I am some kind of fucked up pervert...they sound really creepy. But I have tried some of these weasel phrases and some patterns but it doesn't seem to be effective. I am presuming that there must be more to this than just reciting words to turn a girl on or get her attractive.

So to any Speed Seducer or NLP person reading this, what do I need to learn? I am finding listening to and absorbing all 12 of RJ's CD's. Any help is appreciated.

AIM: memento.pua
SPAM: Memento.PUA

- Memento

Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis -- GHR & NHS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:46 pm 

You know PUAs say that it's not about WHAT you say, but HOW you say it?

Speed Seduction is highly dependent on energy and state ...stuff. You have to have a clear self-awareness of your own emotional state, match it up to the pattern you are using, and amplify it through expressively telling your pattern with passion.

Just "going through the motions" with SS won't work. Sorry :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
BJ PATTERN

I was just sitting here thinking about taking a vacation, if you could imagine your idea vacation spot what would it be like? (Stop and let her talk)

You know I think its so interesting how people connect with their hopes and their desires and their daydreams right ... I was reading this article the other day about compulsions and it got me to thinking about the difference between compulsion and anticipation.

I mean you ever come home from a hard day a work and the boss was a jerk and kept piling the papers up on you desk and its like all you can think about it is dropping your clothes and getting into that steamy hot bath or shower. That's like before you even step in you can already feel that heat working its way through every muscle in your body and all your frustrations just drop away and all you can feel is the pleasure of that warmth just shooting thought every part of you. And then there's that moment of sliding in where you really let that pleasure take you and it just feels great doesn't it? Yeah well do you like chocolate? (Is there a food where when you see it you absolutely have to put it in your mouth.) I mean, can you stop and remember a time when you, it's like you see that piece of chocolate and your mouth is already tasting it before you even put it in you can already taste that sweetness against your tongue and you can feel the special rich texture of it against your tongue as well. You know that texture that really good chocolate has. And then there's that moment, that moment when the first molecule of chocolate touches your tongue and you know it's inside your mouth and you just want to keep it there because it's so rich and so good. And there's that extra special warmth when you swallow that sweetness down. Or then maybe, you know like sometimes you meet someone and you're really attracted to them and you both know it and there's that moment when your eyes lock, it's that special look just before you kiss before the very first time and you're trembling with anticipation and your heart is pounding because you're thinking about how good it's going to be. It's like every physical moment of that relationship is enfolded/contained or rolled into that first touch of the lips and there's that excitement, with that first soft contact of the lips where you don't even know if you are touching or not but then, oh man, it's like a jolt of electricity all through you. See I think what happens is the conscious mind goes down into the unconscious and brings back up all these thoughts, images, desires and fantasies, and you may think those thoughts are above me, but really I think they're blow me _____ because you're coming from a much deeper part and your mine Aren't you?
Would this not sound creepy to someone, no matter how you say it? lol

- Memento

Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis -- GHR & NHS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
BJ PATTERN

I was just sitting here thinking about taking a vacation, if you could imagine your idea vacation spot what would it be like? (Stop and let her talk)

You know I think its so interesting how people connect with their hopes and their desires and their daydreams right ... I was reading this article the other day about compulsions and it got me to thinking about the difference between compulsion and anticipation.

I mean you ever come home from a hard day a work and the boss was a jerk and kept piling the papers up on you desk and its like all you can think about it is dropping your clothes and getting into that steamy hot bath or shower. That's like before you even step in you can already feel that heat working its way through every muscle in your body and all your frustrations just drop away and all you can feel is the pleasure of that warmth just shooting thought every part of you. And then there's that moment of sliding in where you really let that pleasure take you and it just feels great doesn't it? Yeah well do you like chocolate? (Is there a food where when you see it you absolutely have to put it in your mouth.) I mean, can you stop and remember a time when you, it's like you see that piece of chocolate and your mouth is already tasting it before you even put it in you can already taste that sweetness against your tongue and you can feel the special rich texture of it against your tongue as well. You know that texture that really good chocolate has. And then there's that moment, that moment when the first molecule of chocolate touches your tongue and you know it's inside your mouth and you just want to keep it there because it's so rich and so good. And there's that extra special warmth when you swallow that sweetness down. Or then maybe, you know like sometimes you meet someone and you're really attracted to them and you both know it and there's that moment when your eyes lock, it's that special look just before you kiss before the very first time and you're trembling with anticipation and your heart is pounding because you're thinking about how good it's going to be. It's like every physical moment of that relationship is enfolded/contained or rolled into that first touch of the lips and there's that excitement, with that first soft contact of the lips where you don't even know if you are touching or not but then, oh man, it's like a jolt of electricity all through you. See I think what happens is the conscious mind goes down into the unconscious and brings back up all these thoughts, images, desires and fantasies, and you may think those thoughts are above me, but really I think they're blow me _____ because you're coming from a much deeper part and your mine Aren't you?
Would this not sound creepy to someone, no matter how you say it? lol

- Memento
I agree it creeps me out even thinking about saying it to a girl.

I think that if your caught doing this shit ... the reputation you would get would be horrible. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:42 pm 

Oh, you silly people. RJ always emphasized his baking-a-cake metaphor. If you want to bake cake, you have to add the ingredients in the right order. First, you have to build fascination, or attraction, and connection, before doing anything seductive like the BJ pattern. By then, the woman will want to feel the emotions of a sexual state. If you jump the gun by starting at the end, of course you'll creep anyone out!

Following the Mystery Method, would you open a girl and immediately expose vulnerability to build rapport? No way! You have to go through the pickup process in the right order!

Speed Seduction is never about "getting away" with anything. It's all about expressing a state to lead the imagination. By the time you're at the BJ pattern, it's going to be understood by both you and the target that the air between the two of you will be unapologetically reeking with sexual tension.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It would sound abit suspect, i mean cummon how could you work all that mumbo jumbo into a normal conversation.
The problem with that is its way too long, and one minute its about a bath (which is good) and the next its about chocolate, what?
Now i do have alot of the patterns and i think some of them are pretty good, but then i read some and i really dont like them, it would sound abit fucked up. I read 1 on the forum 'fighter pilot' and it was so fucking stupid, people would just think you're chattin shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I've only recently started studying Ross Jeffries work so I just thought that I'd share my knowledge. First of all it's important to get into rapport (your tonality posture etc will be mirrored) so now you can pace and lead them to more exciting states. The BJ pattern starts with you talking about how tired they must feel and really be looking forward to a vacation, this may not necessarily be the case. (E.g. Off the top of my head, you could ask her how she feels when she's having fun completely and is in the moment. She might respond better to this). You have to think outside the box and access a state she wants to be in now so that you can lead her to an altered state (anticipation in this case). Hence you need to improvise in the situation. Ok so now your spitting the routine, and uh oh, she interrupts. She may give you information or correct you, in which case use that information to your advantage by repeating it back to her. (Known as trance hi-jacking). Off course, then you anchor (e.g. by tapping on a place on her hand) Keep stacking the anchors whenever she shows signs of being in state (she may sigh for example). Now you can fire off the anchor to use to your advantage. Like when you want her to come back to your place. This has been a rather detailed post, my primary objective was to let you know that you don't have to spit routines word for word, get her to visualise and feel emotions, then just adapt to the BJ pattern. Get it? Any feedback, constructive criticism or more information is appreciated.

Post subject: ross jeffries bj pattern
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys has anyone tried out the blowjob pattern? and move is meant to come after it? a kiss? or a wink taking her to the disabled toilets? obviously asking her number after that wud b a pussy thing to do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

does anyone know of any good books for learning NLP??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:04 pm 
Dedicated Member

Agreed with Chief. You dont run speed seduction by spitting it all out at once.

In a normal conversation, I prefer using Mystery's M3 Model to structure it to show DHV, you slip in little weasel phrases in casual conversation. For example, the topic of ex girlfriends come up, you run an embedded command on feeling a instantaneous connection.

And as the conversation progresses, escalate kino, slip in a few more commands and phrases taking her through all the baby stages of comfort, attraction ect. And then run the bigger ones later on. I like to just use one big one. And as creepy as it sounds, which believe me I do because the first time i read these things I was like, what the fuck? This is bullshit. But remember that you are inducing a trance. That takes proper breathing, good voice usage ect. You have to have the confidence to say it and the frame that she will eat it up. And besides, if you weaseled in the phrases right, with the right kino, those long "creepy" patterns, are going to seem completetly appropriate. Honestly, i make up my own though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Funny thing is 99% of the time all the seduction patterns are completely unneeded. All you need is interest + connection. And that can be fit into one simple pattern, the rapport it creates is amazing. You will really notice it yourself. Also don't think just because it's you saying it your immune to it. Too many times have I had a boner while into one of my more deep patterns (notice that energy as it gets bigger, and bigger, and bigger!) xD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I know that speed seduction doesn´s work very well in clubs, unless you have spoken to her for a minute already perhaps.

I have never tried speed seduction on a date though (after finding a girl via the net or getting a phone number in a club)

What are your experiences with speed seduction?

Using Ross Jeffries "what does it feel like when you are attracted to someone" pattern may trigger interest in her previous boyfriend again (The last time she was in love)

what do you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:58 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Using Ross Jeffries "what does it feel like when you are attracted to someone" pattern may trigger interest in her previous boyfriend again (The last time she was in love)what do you think?
Here, let me rephrase that for you, Sevencircles. "What would it be like if you were to (pause) FEEL (pause) irresistably attracted...now." This basically forces the HB to genuinely feel a level of attraction instantaneously and look whose in her presence...YOU! This pattern is pure gold. Would you use this after A3, though? Like, to build additional attraction, b/c it would seem a little creepy to use this early in the interaction during the attraction phase.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You are propably right Castnet

Many guys that read the Game propably tried that with a lot less success then Ross Jeffries did with the waitress, I even include the ones that actually say everything with a hypnotic voice.

Here in Sweden "The Game" is not very wellknown yet thankfully so you don´t have to worry about tons of guys trying the same openers from that book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

patterns never really worked 4 me unless they were already in a trance state. Like then the mood is already romantic then you can use SOME patterns. but i usaully make up my own but ONLY 4 Romantic/sexually aroused moods