This subforum is the shittiest on this site.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Let's face it, 90% of the people posting on this subforum don't know what the FUCK they're doing/talking about. That's why everyone who peeks into here with curiosity leaves thinking hypnosis/nlp is bullshit.

From my experience, the people who are good at this stuff keep it to themselves and stick to tight knit inner circles. Maybe we should do something similar and leave this place.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well,

Since you are posting, you actually think the people reading this are capable of having serious, useful conversations// are capable of keeping this forumtopic going.

Now let me ask you a question: if we change your post to: Hey dudes, we have this forum and right now it is shitty, make it better ffs. Share insights, share vids or w/e you find, and show you are READING THIS

Wouldn't that be more productive instead of getting out of touch with each other?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You make a very good point. I will concede.

Hey dudes, we have this forum and right now it is shitty, make it better ffs. Share insights, share vids or w/e you find, and show you are READING THIS