BULLSHIT!! or is it?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: BULLSHIT!! or is it?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay I am pretty good at NLP hypnosis and I heard of a system called Stealth Attraction where you can turn a girl on in minutes, use connection to attract 'good girls' and arousal to get the 'bad girls' but wtf? All of these guys start to sound the same. If it makes me better with girls that's great, if it makes me better at NLP even better but some of these programs sound like selling the sizzle not the steak. Anyone here use Stealth Attraction and if so what results did you get?

Post subject: Re: BULLSHIT!! or is it?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:58 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't know much about it, but I've heard that it's just body language. So to answer your question. Yes. It is bullshit. A ton and a half of bullshit. Stick with ross jeffries stuff dude. There are all of these pickup companies that are trying to advertise that 1 basic concept of nlp will get you laid in ten minutes. And we both know that it's just not true. I even got my hands on the Oms and realized that it don't take no psychologist to figure out how it works. It's just fractionation combined with the Gemini pattern. I guess you can symbolically anchor yourself to a symbol, something that makes her happy, like a flower if she likes flowers. And you can fractionate with that. Anyway. I don't know what it is but I'm assuming it's just a bunch of marketing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:07 am 

Quote:
I don't know much about it
Quote:
So to answer your question. Yes. It is bullshit. A ton and a half of bullshit.
Do you see why some people might see that as ironic?

Anyways, OP, Stealth Attraction isn't about NLP from what I remember but you can find many reviews for it in the review section of the forum.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Okay I am pretty good at NLP hypnosis and I heard of a system called Stealth Attraction where you can turn a girl on in minutes, use connection to attract 'good girls' and arousal to get the 'bad girls' but wtf? All of these guys start to sound the same. If it makes me better with girls that's great, if it makes me better at NLP even better but some of these programs sound like selling the sizzle not the steak. Anyone here use Stealth Attraction and if so what results did you get?
i used to use steal attraction and i can confidently say that it works. the basic idea behind it is to build rapport supported by kino and inject some spikes that hike up her emotions. it works because it is very under the radar kinda thing. however, it takes at least 20 minutes to get the girl. and thats a long time. if you really want to get girls in super fast time, you should use fractionation formula, combined with push-pull challenging and qualifying. if you use all 3 of them you will and i repeat YOU WILL GET ANY GIRL YOU WANT TO GET. no matter if she is taken or not ))) :)))) however, fractionation formula is very powerful so use with caution.