Cum On Command?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: Cum On Command?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am curious if I can use NLP (framing and embedded commands) to give a woman an orgasm? Touch free orgasms sound interesting and I would like to use NLP to induce one. I have heard of Speed Seducers making women feel warmth and other body sensations to the point they get moist but I want to know if there are techniques from NLP and hypnosis that I can use to make a woman get off just listening to my voice. I would like to know how to use hypnosis and especially NLP to make this happen.

Post subject: Re: Cum On Command?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

You don't need NLP crap to do that.

And I have, when logistics have kept meeting up impossible SPAM.

But wouldn't you rather have your dick in her when she cums? But hey, to each their own.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You could do it with a sexual pattern. Look up some ross jeffries patterns. My question is, could you use a pattern to make someone cum, every time you use a certaint que, without using anchoring. That would be cool. Like post hypnotic suggestion.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You don't need NLP crap to do that.

And I have, when logistics have kept meeting up impossible SPAM.

But wouldn't you rather have your dick in her when she cums? But hey, to each their own.

Of coarse I want my dick in her!! And what better way to get it in her than making her cum without even touching her? I mean if some chick gave you a hardon and made you pants wet every time you heard her voice I'll bet that not only would you fuck her in a second but you would want to spend as much time with her as possible.

If you make a woman cum just with your voice she will begin to imagine what it would be like to actually fuck you. Her very small brain will say to itself "WOW! This guy already made me fire one into my panties just talking to him! What would it be like to actually fuck someone with this strange power?"

Also I am an extreme narcissist so it plays to my ego to have that power. Imagine the control you would have in any relationship? If you want her to get in the mood you make her cum. If she does what you want her to do you make her cum. If she won't run out in the rain to get you a 12 pack in the middle of the night you hold that gift back and refuse her as you roll over and go to sleep the same way a woman pouts when she doesn't get her way (the no blowjob for you punishment). And think of the possibilities of phone game or even phone sex.

This is a way for us to take back our power as men. Think about it. Women have a 100% monopoly on who gets sex, when, where, and how much they get. If she gets pregnant she gets to decide weather to have the baby or not and if she does decide to have it thats okay because the guy gets to pay for it. When there is a divorce they usually get the kids, the house and half your shit so I think being able to give her pleasure or withhold it is a fair trade and it will not only give you back the power it will make her treasure you like the prize you are since you have her ticket to heaven.

What if you find yourself in an argument with her and use that tonality and make her gush I'll bet that would take the fight out of her. It might be fun to fuck with her a little as well for instance make her get off at a nice restaurant or at a funeral. Maybe make her cum in front of her parents.

Imagine if you had a female boss at your job! Well I'll bet you would get that promotion rather quickly no matter how many more qualified people applied for the position. What if your at a business meeting and the other guy brings his wife and as you are talking you set a ticking time bomb in his wives skirt while it seems like all your doing is having a normal conversation and wouldn't it be doubly fun if he brought his daughter along as well?

Lesbians offer a whole world of possibilities as well. Talk about giving someone a sexual identity crisis? How much fun would it be talking to 80 year old women and watching how uncomfortable they get when in public they feel a sensation they haven't had in 25 years in front of everyone in the diner? Fucking hilarious!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:30 am 

If you really think you can do that with NLP then I have some great real estate in Florida to sell you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If you really think you can do that with NLP then I have some great real estate in Florida to sell you.

Surly I exaggerate but the mind is amazing who knows what can be done with NLP/hypnosis maybe we can't yet but at one point people though you had to effect a deep trance for hypnosis to be at all effective now they say even light and medium states will have amazing results. So what changed? Did the human mind change in only a couple of decades? Hell no! Our understanding of it changed. But I have heard of women getting wet from SS patterns but would you consider that an orgasm or the warm fuzzies? And has anyone here gotten a girl to cum with NLP? Or have you gotten her moist and aroused? I would love to hear some stories and what tactics you employed?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't think you can make someone cum without even touch him, because of the body.....else maybe using right voice, speed and words you can try it with words...
When someone tell you the film he watched or a book he read, you start imagining the things. When you talk about situation that you have been into, people imagine it and put themselves in that picture and imagining how they do the things you say. So you can use that trick to make girls horny at least.
I can give you hints:

"You: Did i tell you about my friend Annie?
She: No? What about her?
You: Yesterday, she told me what she found when she was with a boy she met. They were sitting close like us now and she felt how her heart started beating little bit faster....then her breath became more frequent... she started feeling how the blood started to rage and a heat in her body that's growing as much as she listened to him..... "
or
"Remember your deepest love.....what do you feel inside when he's near you.....when you think about him..
She: Bla-bla-bla, butterflies.....bla-bla-bla
You: I guess, the more close he is the more high are flying that butterflies....going from stomach to your heart.
She: Yeah, that's true.....
You: And when he looks at you, what do you feel? What thing you want to do or want him to do.... "
And you go on... The idea is that you can turn her on with words. Maybe if you use anchors you can make her horny every time u represent the anchor, so you can f*ck her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Your website totaly resonates with me. This is what I have been doing. I just use natural game. So excited to go to bar. I am gonna have to wait until i became 21 and use your advise :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:14 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I don't think you can make someone cum without even touch
You can indeed, no NLP needed. I've done it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:47 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

i made someone throw up with nlp once

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

i made someone throw up with nlp once

How did you do that lol?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

it was just a language pattern, not a programed response like what your talking about. i just post because i want people to realize that nlp is a good tool, so that it'll sell and people will do research and improve it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Test it on yourself first, if you can get yourself to cum on command then you know the technique works and then its just a question of refining it for other people.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hows this pattern

Just remember when we were child .. how much emotions we showed for everything .We would smile and cry just by small things Most of them were good wheres now most of them are troubling ..So we want to go towards that chidish happiness and free state

There is a friend of mine ,ashish who is in relation with a girl for about 3 years now .
They love each other genuinly , and want to live together forever . My friend liked a girl name shruti in school. We were in 12th and girl was in 9th .. They both used to come in same bus . They Stated talking little bit and then on Facebook . They stated talking and my friend liked her very much . But she had a friend to told her that ashish is not a good boy and you should not talk to him . So she stopped talking to my frnd and removed him from FB. As there was nothing so serious abt the relation . my friend didnt bothered much .He forgot her and life was normal . Now after 5 years from that incident .. Ge got a mail from that girl "I want to remove some misunderstandings with you" . When he read that mail .. He stated memorising about his past . His heart beating very fast .And he felt restless. He felt like she is the girl that he always wanted . He waited for her whole day ...When she gave him Fb req. , he coudn't control him feelings and wanted to meet her . Then in a message .. the girl told him that she can't even sleep and she loves him . My frnd told her to meet him but he also can't cheat on the other girl too . He is unable to figure out how this can happen as he didnt had any feeling for that girl .

Now what should he do ??

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Hows this pattern

Just remember when we were child .. how much emotions we showed for everything .We would smile and cry just by small things Most of them were good wheres now most of them are troubling ..So we want to go towards that chidish happiness and free state

There is a friend of mine ,ashish who is in relation with a girl for about 3 years now .
They love each other genuinly , and want to live together forever . My friend liked a girl name shruti in school. We were in 12th and girl was in 9th .. They both used to come in same bus . They Stated talking little bit and then on Facebook . They stated talking and my friend liked her very much . But she had a friend to told her that ashish is not a good boy and you should not talk to him . So she stopped talking to my frnd and removed him from FB. As there was nothing so serious abt the relation . my friend didnt bothered much .He forgot her and life was normal . Now after 5 years from that incident .. Ge got a mail from that girl "I want to remove some misunderstandings with you" . When he read that mail .. He stated memorising about his past . His heart beating very fast .And he felt restless. He felt like she is the girl that he always wanted . He waited for her whole day ...When she gave him Fb req. , he coudn't control him feelings and wanted to meet her . Then in a message .. the girl told him that she can't even sleep and she loves him . My frnd told her to meet him but he also can't cheat on the other girl too . He is unable to figure out how this can happen as he didnt had any feeling for that girl .

Now what should he do ??
WTF?