Evoking the Father figure and trasfering it to you

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys, I am interested on methods to evoke a girl's father figure and make her transfer or relate it to me.

Recently I used some of this with a target, where I subtly enhanced qualities of my personality that were comon to her father's personality. In that way, I hope I could make her relate me to him more closely, which is undoublty powerful.

Do any of you have any experience on this? Any ideas are very welcome!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:09 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'm wondering as to why you're interested in taking this approach. It seems like it would lead to massive problems down to road.
People's relationships with their parents are undoubtably complicated and create a mixture of feelings. I don't know why you wouldn't want to elicit her 'ideal man' characteristics as opposed to her father. If you want her to associate you with the father, why? Is it because he would make her feel safe, controlled, naughty? Why not just elicit those characteristics and steer well clear of the father? What if she has a traumatic experience with her father, or maybe simply doesn't like him as much as she may have let on?
I see the value in framing it it perhaps under the archetype of the father but to actually link her father to you is a bit..inadvisable.

-M

Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis -- GHR & NHS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I agree with the previous poster. Much better to be your own man of value and to have the girls flock to you. As the renowned playa Casanova stated, "be the flame, not the moth."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:28 pm 

Quote:
Hi guys, I am interested on methods to evoke a girl's father figure and make her transfer or relate it to me.
First of all, kudos for trying something new. Too many users just ask about something instead of trying it and it sounds like you're attempting it at least, and attempting to improve on the idea.

Secondly, I have to wonder why.... LOL

Not meant as a dig at all, dude. I respect the idea. I just don't get why you'd try this instead of something else that's been proven and isn't nearly as weird!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

Daddy issues are SO common. When a girl has daddy issues, this means not only do you have a great chance at scoring, but you also have a lot of time to do so.

In my opinion, as long as you get to shoot your splooge and your not a disrespectful and ungrateful douche, I deem using daddy issues to one's advantage acceptable.

But be forewarned my friend, clinginess is a probable end result.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

why would you want to do that? the relationship would be weird, but if you must know create a connection pattern around her father instead of a man who she has fallen in love with before, make it more of a father/daughter connection. symbolically anchor yourself to the father. its the anchoring and the emotion your elicting. nothing else to it.