Power Level over 9000!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: Power Level over 9000!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:44 am 
Dedicated Member

Hello Jedi and Sith Lords alike.

Well, in the Pick up lounge there is an interesting thread going on that discusses many topics surrounding "The Sexodus". Check it out if you want but it's a War and Peace at this point. (Shoulda got in at the beginning you short attention spanned masses!)

Anyway, Neo posed a question about changing some laws which sparked a theory I wanted to get the opinions of real NLP Pick Up Artists who have field tested NLP and know it's capabilities.
Quote:
Money is one method Neo. Another method would be to find the guys who are responsible for the votes that make the changes and attempt to persuade them with words.

Or.

You could use some indirect game. I think direct game would be blown out by these politicians. This is cool. Mental masturbation theory time.

So, the indirect master PUA that lives in the shadows gathers a list of politicians who can change a particular law. He then find out the politicians normal day to day schedule and happens to bump into him/her at the location. He then opens and befriends the politician. Finally, using NLP mind control tricks he subtly changes the politician's opinion on the law he wants voted out
How feasible is something like this if a guy has mastered all 350+ techniques of NLP out there?

P.S. - I already know the opinions of dejectors as Joe filled that spot pretty well and I don't think the comments of people ignorant of NLP will add anything but trolling to this thread. I doubt this will happen, but could a Moderator do his job and issue a board warning to anyone who comes in here to flame or troll without actually having any knowledge of NLP as my question is posed to people who are knowledgeable about NLP, and this is the NLP section of the forum.

~Thanks.

them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:20 am 

If it were that easy it would actually happen a lot.

NLP isn't some jedi mind control. Yeah, some NLP stuff works but its not as powerful as many like to think and its not even as good as classic persuasion tactics.

The reason NLP is popular is because it makes people feel like they have some magic power.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:54 am 
Dedicated Member

Warped you seem to know what you're talking about. I doubt I have to mention this, but I already know it's impossible to wave your hand and force someone to do your bidding.

Check out this video it's very short: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NA_o1jOjsQ

These take about 30 days or so to form like any new habit.

I don't know what you know about neural science or the difference between mind and brain, but in that video you will see neuron paths being formed in the brain. The neuron paths represent habits and such. I haven't studied NLP yet, but from my knowledge of Neural Science it seems NLP techniques actively create these types of paths in people's brains.

I'm curious, if I were to create one of these around a concept of my target hating the law I want him to get rid of, where is the hole in this theory?

them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:01 am 

A few years back I met a neurobiologist and asked him about NLP. In a nutshell he pretty much told me that neuroscientist of all sorts make NLP the butt of their jokes and that it is pseudoscience. Thats actually back when I was getting into NLP and, like everyone else, was hoping it was some magic tool that would make me extremely persuasive.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:08 am 
Dedicated Member

Excellent. That's what I wanted to hear, an informed opinion.

Well one last question then. Should I bother spending hours going over this "Big Book of NLP 350+ Techniues" thing at all?

them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:14 am 

Quote:

Well one last question then. Should I bother spending hours going over this "Big Book of NLP 350+ Techniues" thing at all?
In short: no.

If you want to be more persuasive then use what persuasive people actually use: classical persuasion principals. This is what marketers, salesmen, politicians, lawyers, etc use.

Start with Influence: Science and Practice

Some other great books:

Yes! (50 Scientifically Proven Ways to be Persuasive)
Predictably Irrational
Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking
One Sentence persuasion
The Composite Persuasion

These books will teach you persuasion techniques grounded in sound psychology.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:35 am 
Dedicated Member

That's great advice. I'll definitely begin looking through those books. After I finish this current project of mine I'm getting into real estate wholesaling and the persuasive books you listed here seem to fit perfectly into my future.

Thanks my man!

them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just found Human Hacking on Youtube for free:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F06k_RprwPY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
One Sentence persuasion
Now that sounds like an interesting book! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:38 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

i think you should learn it and go over the book. I've actually had a good experience with nlp. i find it to be very effective. however it is no magic tool. your gonna have to do it right, and its not forcing anyone to do anything. more so, tricking them into wanting to do something. nlp is very deceitful. id say its definitely worth your time. you'd be one of the few guys on here who can do it right. and be successful with it. its a skill that you have to get used to.