NLP Report

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: NLP Report
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everybody,

its me, Will, i'm back (i'm not new on this forum, so i won't do the introduction.)
I don't know if i should post this under this topic or another, if it's not the good topic, please move this to the right topic.

Now let's get started:

Two years ago, during september 2012 i've got a Practitioner Level after a NLP & communication Seminar in New York. Once i've got the certification, i wanted to pass from theory to practice.
I added some commentary to better understand what happened during 1 month and a half. Of course this happened during March/April and May 2013, more than year ago, that will mean that during this time i progressed further, so this report is explained (in majority) from my point of view in March 2013.
When i've got back to France during March 2013 i've got an excellent opportunity to test my new knowledge with Audrey, a french american cheerleader. A very hot 23 year old blondie with green eyes, not a perfect ten, but compared to what i've seen until now she would be a 10.
But i had a big problem:
My big problem was that i was a computer geek and she've got got plenty of male attention, but none of them were good for her (in reality it's was not a problem, but at this time i was convinced myself that is was one). She had only one boyfriend with a football player in her old school, but she never had any sex with him. Even though she's got plenty of male attention, many guys see her as a violent bitch, because she often refuses to go out with anyone and punches any guy that don't respect her.
I finally got an opportunity to get to know her better after she lost the vote to become the representative of all senior student of the university.
So here's the plan i made: my plan was to discover as much as i can from her by analyzing her representational system preference, understand her Internal 'map' of the world, etc.. I wanted just to experiment with my new knowledge. To do this i've got a brillant idea, i would interview her about the vote and use the interview to gather as much information as i can. To execute this plan i used a quiet empty classroom on the second floor of the university, which was very good because i didn't wanted her attention to be anywhere else while i "interview" her and she could reveal her real self without fearing of being judged by others (By the way i suggest everybody to use quiet places as often you can use, whether it's to seduce a woman or a business deal). As i was a newbie at the time i bought a micro camera to record the interview which could be attached to my chain without her knowing it and it would help me to analyze the interaction later.
What happened during the interview exceeded my expectation. She agreed to do a only 10 minutes interview after i begged her telling how important it was for me (without telling her about the experiment).
During the first minutes she was as bitchy as usual, but i stick to my plan and started to create genuine rapport with her by mirroring her body language, after a few minutes she started to talk to me very very friendly, which destabilized me a little bit. I noticed that her preferred representational system is visual so i adjusted myself and used her preferred representational system when asking questions or talking. We got very very close. I could have kissed her at this time, but i only wanted to gather data and i was too shy. To tell the truth i didn't think i could go as far as i did. After 12 minutes something very strange happened, a very close friend interrupted our "interview" to tell her that ten minutes are over and Audrey got very mad at her for interrupting our interview because it was very very important for her and especially for me. Even though it was Audrey herself who told her friend to inform her when we exceed 10 minutes. This was an important cue for me because she didn't want to be interrupted even when we exceeded ten minutes which she agreed to which indicates that she had some interest in being with me. More important she repeated that this interview was important to HER and me, which changed the whole interaction. Her friend left the classroom and waited outside, and Audrey came back begging me to forgive HER for being interrupted during the interview. And before we continued she got back to her friend and told her to get back home alone because she was talking about something serious with me. After her friend left, we continued our interview, i was still mirroring her body language, etc... After one hour (!!!) of our "interview" she became more and more relaxed. While she was stretching herself i saw her thongs, because she was wearing a miniskirt. Normally i would be dead by now but she didn't get angry, nor did she punch me as she usually do with other guys( Later i understood that she isn't really a violent bitch on the contrary).

Half an hour later i tried something very interesting which gave me also good results:
I tried to stop the conversation (or rather monologue, she was talking 80% of the time), but everytime she reengages the conversation as if she wanted me not to stop our conversation. To be sure of this hypothese, i told her coldly that i have to go (i didn't have to in reality it was just to see her reaction). She got very sad and asked me if i had to go or if i could not stay with her to talk about the vote ( There wasn't anything to talk about, during 1 hour i was saying bs, this proves that she was not interested in what i was saying, but rather in me, but i didn't understand it very good at the time.) I finally stayed with her during 40 minutes until a teacher told us to go home because she was closing all the classrooms on the second floor. I forgot during the 40 minutes i saw her thongs twice again and she didn't do anything to me (She did it deliberately, it was her way telling that she was interested in me, but at this time i did not understand i was overanalyzing). I got during these 2 hours many information, more than i got in my lifetime. I learned many things by analyzing the video. Fortunately it was thursday and i didn't had school during the morning so i had time two watch the video three times.

The next day i met her during break and she got very needy, she wanted to talk to me, just talk. I talked with her during 15 minutes in the storage room and we got even more closer, i couldn't really escalate because we had only 20 minutes of break. The next days i didn't see her because i had exams, but i saw her friends often and they were not very happy especially the one which interrupted us during the interview. i didn't mind, i had my exams.
A few days after the end of my exams she asked me to see her again, which i did. After analyzing the videos i recorded i finally understood that she was interested in me so. During our next meeting i took her hand and move it above her head so that she spins around. Then, when her back was towards me, i sat her down on my lap and hug her from behind.
She turned around and started to kissing me when her friend came and asked when she will have finished with the interview. She stood up without saying anything and pushed her out and double locked the door. Everything went very well until i saw her new thong, a hello kitty thong. This was a complete turn off for me, too childish. She saw my reaction and asked me if i liked it. I told her the cold truth, she argued with me but i ignored her and we put put our clothes back on and she got out mad. After a few days i calmed down and wanted to excuse myself, because i thought i overreacted and i was a bit needy, i never had the chance to even date a 10. But telling her the truth was the best thing i did. I saw her after a few days of search, but she was ignoring me, as if i didn't exist. I tried several times, but she didn't respond. This was the end i thought, i had to find another girl to experiment with. I was happy because we went very far, but at the same time i was sad because i lost a good opportunity. The weekend i went to a local café where are many young people, i thought i could meet another beautiful woman. But there were only couples out there. So i went back to home, i did really regret my attitude towards Audrey. The sunday i went to a local commercial center, which was normally closed but there was a park build inside recently so they let it open. There was nobody there as it was raining outside, so i sat on a bench and read some psychology books & The Structure of Magic I: A Book About Language and Therapy by richard bandler. I went to the commercial center because Audrey lives close to it, i wanted unconsciously to see her again. I read during a few hours when i saw audrey entered the commercial center, she was waiting for someone and didn't see me. When she saw me she turned around and got out. She wasn't mad or angry at me, she just got out without a word (I understood later that she went back at home to change herself). I wanted to go back home after this but i had to wait until the rain stops, so i went back to the bench and continue reading. An hour later i saw Audrey back at the commercial center, she approached and asked me what i was reading, she bent over so i can see her cleavage, but i didn't want to react too fast. Plus i don't wanted to talk to her, she got angry and told me to grow some balls and stop being childish. While she was saying that she lifted her dress and showed me her thong and new bra from Victoria Secret (Fortunately there was nobody). She then asked me if this time it's ok. I responded that if she's a girl and she doesn't even know what to wear then there's a big problem. She then asked me if I would agree to go buy lingery with her because she doesn't know my preferrences. I agreed. I was laughing inside my head, because she told me later that if she was not responding me while we were at school was because she was ashamed, she didn't know how to respond to me. And i thought she was ignoring me. Anyway we got back and i f-close her. And concerning lingery and the rest, she does agree upon the majority of my suggestion i give her. Only once she refused my suggestion, because she didn't like the color or rather the color did not go well with the dress she wanted to wear, anyway it's always fun.

I had learned many thing, this girl was refusing to go out with all the men around her because none of this men understand her feelings and more important she was into what she call stealth sex and none of the guys would do this (stealth sex: having sex or sexual activites in public places but hidden from the public, exemple: once she asked me to hide myself under a big table and rub her pussy and finger her pussy while she's sitting on a chair and distributing some flyers, of course once it done and we're not caught she would "reward" me and herself with more sex) . I did crazy many things with her, unfortunately now as she work now as a Junior CFO we have less time to do it. She helped me understand myself and get better at nlp. Today we don't see each other often but she always say that i was the best boyfriend she had, she feels better, more confident & more sexy. Anyway actually i'm trying to seduce twins i'm half on my way succeeding on this quest. Once suceeded i will report.

If you have any questions, remarks or anything to say don't hesitate

Will Lars M.

Post subject: Re: NLP Report
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I will post the response of you questions/remarks here that i got by mail, so that i don't receive the same questions twice:

1)Who are you Will?
2) This girl is a slut!
3) How can i get better at NLP?
4) Does NLP really work?
5) Your biggest challenge during your experimentation?

Reponse 1:

I'm a french american guy who was raised in Lyon in France by my mother who is french. I speak english since 3 years only, that's why my english is not very good. During 2010 i went back to New York to meet my american Father and my father's family, that's when i got in contact with the pick up scene. My old username in this forum is aqwzsxedc, my account got modified twice without a warning by a guy who found out my password. Anyway instead of searching to get access to my old account, i created a new one. I'm a member of this forum since July 2012 and learned a lot. If you have any other questions don't hesitate!

Reponse 2:
This has not much to do with nlp but as get this remark often i will give the opinion of women i talked with.
The problem in our society is that we guys can be as sexually liberated as we want without getting blamed the same way as women. Even though many women are sexually emancipated, they get often blamed for being too sexually by guys (she's a slut, a bitch, a whore, etc..) . I can tell you many many women with higher status in their jobs (execs, directors, managers,ceos) are often sexually frustrated because many of them often have some "kinky" sexual preferences/fantasies, but cannot express their preferences due to our societal norms.

They often marry (if they decide to marry) guys with the same cultural, educational and financial background. A female executive would never marry or go out with a cashier, because this would not only hurt their personal image but also their professional image. There are exceptions, but exceptions don't question the facts or the generalities. For the same reason they cannot do one night stands with "regular" guys even if they want to.
Many guys from their same background are pussy worshippers which is really a turn off for these women or don't know how to handle them correctly.
Another problem is when guys have sex with them they often do their thing and don't give a shit whether the woman is satisfied (sexually) or not, they assume that if they are sexually satisfied the girls are also satisfied which is often wrong. Often they tell them that are sexually satisfied even if they're not.

With the help of Audrey i talked with many female CEOs, execs and managers and they confirmed me what i described above. That's why you see many female CEOs, execs and managers single, it's not that they want to be single, but they have to because there's no choice, it's either happy alone or a sad relationship in which she's not sexually satisfied (which is one of the biggest cause for divorce, besides money). I can tell you that i had the chance to "try" two friends of Audrey because she was busy: A female CEO into rough sex and the other one into SM. Both told me in seperate meetings that like being dominated in some (sexual) way, but as the guys with the same background are for the most part pussy worshipers who would do anything to get it, the relationship often doesn't work out. Many of these girls either befriend with a lesbian (CEO, manager, etc..) to get sexually satisfied or ask their best female friend to do it for them. Some of them can't really handle it (emotionnally and physically) and that's why you often hear some stories in the news of some female CEO, manager or execs who took part in a sex orgy, or got caught by the paparrazis with a ghetto thug, etc.. They couldn't take it so there's no other choice to do what have to be done to get sexually satisfied. So Audrey isn't a slut, she just has different sexual tastes than most women in regard to sex. Anyway i hope you understand it, that's by the way i didn't judge her. Retrospectively i understand now why she chose to show me her thongs twice deliberately (at school in the classroom and the commercial center), it was a shit test to see my reaction and if i was worthy of having sex with her. If i wouldn't pass this test she wouldn't had reveiled her "secret".

Response 3

How to get better at NLP? I would suggest you to do the same things that i did in the report: buy a micro camera (a good HD micro camera is about 60 euros (80 dollars) here in France). Why a micro camera? Because during the course of your day you encounter many interactions, some you will see and some you won't, that's where the camera come into place. You will learn more after analyzing interactions you record with your micro camera than any nlp seminar or book. I would suggest you read "A Practical guide to NLP" by Joseph O' Connor, then do the exercices. Once you've done the exercices, you go out with you micro camera and apply your new knowledge in the real world. Once you've got home you analyze everything. Sometimes you will see some interactions which are astounding. I for myself always wear the micro camera, always and everywhere i go. Once i'm home i download the recording into my computer and analyze it (not every day, often i do this on weekends). Believe me, you will get better this way and you would spend only about 20$ maximum for the book, instead of spending at least 500$ for a theoritical nlp seminar and becoming a seminar junkie.

Response 4
Yes and no, all depends on the environment and situation you are in. Many people learn theoritical nlp through seminars, cds and books but very few really apply nlp outside or they try some techniques outside and when they see that it don't work they tell nlp does not work. NLP works, but not everything in NLP works in every environment, every situation and every state. For example let's take embedded suggestions: Let's take a concrete very simplified example: A guy created rapport with a HB7 in a chick restaurant, if the guy tries to use embedded suggestion during his talk with this babe he will pass for a creep and would ruin instantely the rapport. If we change the interaction, let's say the woman come to see a therapist, you, the situation and environment are different, so is the outcome. This nobody really tells you, i learned it the hard way, after the nlp seminar in new york, i tried some techniques out and i failed. It makes me look like a retarded idiot. An advanced Pua from Amsterdam explained it to me later on the airport. So don't do it. I would stay away from everything what is patterns and embedded command in a situation where the opposite sex seduction is your goal. Why because you have to have a certain environment with certain situation with a certain to make your patterns successful (that's what noone tells you) and seduction of the opposite sex is not always the ideal situation in the best environment and best state (for you or her), and there are no exception to this. Another important thing that many PUA's don't have their proper style, in one situation they use the bad boy "role" to seduce the woman and 2 minutes later they step into what i call the "natural cool guy role". You have to have one style which resonate with your true self. Example don't try to play the bad guy "role" if you connect naturally and easily with people. I hope you understand, don't play a role be a better you. I still read comics, go on some convention if i have time, but for example i dress better, i speak better (or i try when i speak english), i work out, i travel around the world, work as a consultant, etc... I'm still me i don't play any role that doesn't resonates with me, i'm myself. Once you have that, you can learn real world practical nlp not theoritical nlp and you will see immediately by yourself what you will use in nlp or not and add it to your game. If you have other questions just ask.

Reponse 5
My biggest problem was to calibrate my actions to the response audrey gave me and to respond accordingly at time before she got bored (she didn't because i was fast in responding to her, but i was overanalyzing)

You can add your questions here, email me (PM me for my email adresse) or PM your questions, remarks or other

Post subject: Re: NLP Report
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great post Will. I've had some fantastic improvement in connecting with women and turning them on using some NLP techniques myself. My favorite techniques are mirroring, conversational trance inducing by message overloading/confusing, future visualization, lots of imagination, understanding representational system, understanding eye position ques, etc. All of this makes one understand the girl so much more and that creates a pretty good connection. The success you had with the girl is great. Can you let us know some of the questions you asked her that you thought really opened her up and escalated her arousal?