Victim of hypnotic seduction

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I fall desperetly in love with one guy but he left me. I was chasing him more then 3 months and he said to me "Just leave me alone, u don't love me i used forbidden pattern on you!!!". I realy don't know :( Since then i have searched everywhere to learn about this patterns and i found this forum, here u talk about hypnosis. Please how can i get help? I am more then 7 months in terrible state, i want it even to make a suicide, i don't study anymore. Im so obsessed and hurt and all i want is to get over this feelings. How can i get help? Can someone hypnotize me to heal me? :( Can u please help me? The guy said to me he don't know how to heal me. Please help me, please im beggin you!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes, you can be healed in hypnosis. Visit a highly reputed hypnotherapist of age 40+. But not below 40. Because you are in a vulnerable state of mind and I don't want any young hypnotist take advantage of your mental and emotional condition.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:33 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Fuck alean you sound like a mom. I hope you're doing better since this post man but there'll always be sexier guys. Me included ;) haha. Go get em Tiger!