Experience with hyposis MP3s?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: matx223@aim.com
I have a bunch of hypnosis mp3s download onto my ipod. Are they pretty effective? I have been put into trance 7 times before in my life, and the reason I ask is because I know that if you can get the real thing with a practitioner you'll probably be a lot better off. I have some of hypnotica's stuff on here, and some Paul McKenna. Then there are a bunch of random sessions from other lesser known practitioners.

Upon listening to them, I feel pretty good. I just didnt want to continue them if people who had more experience with hypnosis than I could attest to the MP3s being quite lacking.

Btw, are there any other great hypnosis downloads that my collection might be missing?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,
MP3s work very well if you expect it to work....i prefer using hypnosis MP3s recorded with my own voice. Some work and some do not work. It depends on expectancy, type of suggestion, repeatitions, depth of trance etc.
If you want to experience the change made by these MP3s then use MP3s with some simple suggestions so that you can notice the change easily and quickly, like hand levitation, reinduction trigger, feeling freshness or happiness, removing nervousness and becoming confident in any specific situation etc.