apply mind bending language to ross jeffries speed seduction

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have been learning Igor Ledochowski mind bending language and I particularly will not partake in experimenting with this idea as I am happily in a relationship but could this not be the next big revelation in the pick up community, just listing to MBL in a nutshell I can see how this could do amazing thing, anyone share this idea or maybe experiment with this idea and let me know how it works out.

anyone maybe write your patterns you come up with people who can see a way to apply this stuff maybe with as ross Jeffries puts it fluff talk then spin there response in some way easy to do when you master it, then suggest an idea of instant attraction covertly attach to you, maybe a question such as if you think anytime from now when you feel inside that instant connection, we all can feel it, me and you can be connected anywhere that we are but here. and it feels amazing to have that connection isn't it?

tiny example.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

would like to see in field videos of you sarging with hypnotic seduction