Speed seduction algorithm?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok so I've been looking at this new thing for speed seduction. It's the speed seduction algorithm. Could someone explain what exactly it is and what it's purpose is? I thought you could just have a little bit of rapport and set up a conversational frame work, and then do your pattern and you'd be fine? Is this algorithm something I set up before my pattern? Or during? Thanks for any replies.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

First I would say, its NO WORTH for you really learning one or two patterns when you dont really know why something works. Im not saying that SS is for pussies, but it is considered as a magic tool, which its not really.

I can put this in one sentence: Stop researching Speed Seduction, start researching conversational hypnosis (which is where SS comes from) and you can talk your what you want and get better results + it will make your life much better.

"Igor Ledochowski - Power of conversational hypnosis"

I have read the whole book and been studying the whole thing for year or two. The best thing I learned is how mind works, how you lead emotions, how you read other people. Invest in this and you will be happy in the end as this gives you more than just one line to say for women.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you do a course in NLP and hypnosis you will understand all the techniques like speed seduction and October Man, etc and all this much better and be able to use those techniques much better than they are ever taught.

You can even learn NLP and hypnosis from books and videos. Bandler himself says if he's written about it and you've read the book why come and do the course.

When you understand the fundamentals you can adapt any mind technique to how you want it to work.

I watched a video of Bandler demonstrating how to cure a woman's phobia of driving fast in a car (above 15mph that is). He was saying there are 6 steps to any state or emotion. Within a few minutes he elicited her 6 steps to the state of phobia and then played with it to eradicate it. I then met a girl that night and elicited her 6 steps to orgasm and with just the movement of my hand could take her in and out of orgasm within seconds.

Dr John C Lilly discovered this in primates in the 60's, although with primates there are only 4 steps and you need electrodes in the brain :-(

With an understanding of the fundamentals you can adapt all the simple techniques how you like.