would speed seduction work if your target had a boyfriend?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok so if your target has a boyfriend who she actually likes, will speed seduction patterns still get her to like you? and i only mean get her to like you, not steal her away from her boyfriend.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:41 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Speed seduction doesn't work in the first place so the very premise of the question is flawed..

http://www.authenticpua.com/primal-seduction/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

When you discuss her boyfriend with you, find out where she puts something neutral and place him there. You can also stack negative qualities to a certain spot, etc and the casually drop him there. Depending on our skill level, you can make a lot or little progress.

A better approach might be is to place yourself in the same spot she keeps him. Keep in mind you don't have the bond and history he has with her so amutle tool approach will work best. Finally, create yourself as her ideal lover.

I could go on but this requires a lengthy conversation. We need to create a SPAM style group to discuss and practice this art.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yes and no. There are dozens of things that you can do. I just talked about how relationships end... my own, but, then used a pronoun shift from I to You. So, Sometimes I feel that, you know, when you're in a relationship, and you look around, you can feel it's just not right. You can like the person... a lot even... but sometimes you just know that maybe there's someone else (self point). And then explain the difficulty I had breaking up with my ex.

Also, I've created such strong feelings of liking me, that she just eventually dumped her boyfriend to be with me.

Though there's a lot wrong with speed seduction, I've found nothing that is any more or any less effective.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

the question of morals kicks in , do you really want to break up someone elses relationship? i know its a grey area. 10 years ago i would say not a chance, these days not so bothered.

there are a few techniques for getting rid of boyfriends,

if your into nlp and speed seduction look up the boyfriend destroyer

-if she say to you i have a boyfriend:
either say 'thats nice' then carry on and dont bring up again

-you could try saying 'so whats he like?', once described refer to him as nice 'he sounds like a nice guy' etc. the reason for this is simple where do NICE guys finish, LAST... as kezia noble describes nice guys as bland boring forgettable and importantly REPLACEABLE.

-you could make a joke out of it,
reply with 'your telling me your personal problems already' and cheekily laugh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

ok. so your saying i should use a technique designed to get her to loose feelings for her bf, and then start using techniques to get her to gain feelings for me. and im just curious, not tryin to split up a marriage. but would any of these techniques be usefull in splitting up a happy healthy marriage? thanks guys.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Keep in mind you don't have the bond and history he has with her so amutle tool approach will work best.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

so tony, if i could find something that brings her feelings of sickness or possibly makes her feel creeped out, or something that brings her a feeling that opposes the feeling of being attracted to someone, and i could symbolically anchor that thing to her bf, then i can get her to loose feelings for her bf?