have you guys ever got caught using these?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
speed seduction is great,i mean its pure genious eliciting emotions and linking them to yourself etc.but its kind of obvious no? i mean you are asking to a girl where she puts her mental pictures of falling in love then you talk about it.i think its obvious something weird is going on and she might catch up on that.can somebody enlighten me if they got caught using a pattern or close to that? thanks in advance
When I was afraid try NLP the first pattern I wrote was a "Reframing Pattern" that I would use if , say, a psychology student picked up on it or something:

"The best thing about knowing what a person is doing is the more you know what a person is doing , the more you know what they want and the more you know that you could know what you want even more because even if not to just let a person know that i'm truthful and honest what's the point of talking to a person ever? That must be confusing, let me explain (at this point I would simply go into another pattern)."

Never had to use it but writting this pattern gave me the confidence to use nlp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks grandmasterjones,yes that makes me feel more comfortable haha.i have another question guys,you have to make someone go into a trance right?so you can run the patterns.or when you are running the patterns they get into a trance.but how do i get them into a trance?i know the most important thing is to practice but i dont know what to practice.like,its not important to just run the patterns,there must be feelings to it,u cant just read it.but can somebody explain how can i learn to put people into trance?i heard matching breath but i dont know how to do that.so can somebody explain it to me or better,tell me a programme i can get about putting people into trance.im doing speedseduction home study course,and i have read the books there and im reading the seminar thing.so far nothing has talked about this putting into trance thing.i havent listened the auidio tapes yet though,maybe it talks about it there?thanks guys

rafc-to-mpua-story-of-unreallove-vt1427 ... highlight=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Actually it's not that hard. You're in trance a lot. When you're watching TV for quite long, at some point you will be in trance. When you're reading a good book, after a while you will be in trance. If you manage to turn the concious mind off your target will be in trance.

Matching breathing patterns can be difficult. Or at least it is quite difficult for me unless I'm very close physically to my target... That's because you need to mimic your target's breathing pattern which is hardly seen or heard from even a short distance. If you're sleeping together with your girlfriend spoon-like, it's easy to match breathing since you're practically feeling it.

Other methods include evoking high emotional states and using trance words. When you're talking to someone, pay attention to the words the she uses to express her feelings. Those are the words you're looking for. For example:

You: What was the best thing that happened to you on a holiday?
Her: I once went mountain-climbing in Italy.
You: How did you feel?
Her: I felt relieved, and free. It was a very intense experience for me. Like a new world has opened before me.

I bolded out the trance words. Later on during the conversation, you are more likely to build a deeper connection.

You: Isn't it just a great feeling when you are absolutely free? I mean... when you really feel an intense relief. It's so soothing that you could feel how you are more open to any new experience.

These are called personal trance words. Also there's the type of words the concious mind can not fully comprehend and thus hit directly the subconcious.
Eg.: Magical, mystical, spooky, excited, aroused.

Now if you use trance words a lot in your speech, and an effective connection is built, you are more likely to succeed with your patterns to put her into trance.

Also note the definition of trance. It is not some magical state that only an expert hypnotist can achieve, it is just a state, in which the concious mind's defenses are lowered to the minimum, and the subconcious mind is exposed. What this means is that if a deep connection is built, you practically only need to calm your voice tone, and make her listen carefully, and continue using trance words, and she will be in trance in no time.

Final notes: You shouldn't focus to keep your target in trance as long as you can. It's more effective if she's in trance multiple times in a short period of time. Because she will be in deeper trance each time and her defenses will be lower each time accordingly.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

instinct that was great man,really thanks alot

rafc-to-mpua-story-of-unreallove-vt1427 ... highlight=