beginning to nlp,need advice..

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i have made some research about nlp so i know about anchoring,mirroring and the embedded commands. i bought the book "introducing nlp" and after i read that,i will try to find some ross jeffries material. but im lost like im not sure,is this a good way to start nlp? what are the other ways i can improve and learn more about it?also not that im going to use it but im curious aobut the forbidden patterns,where can i find them? thanks guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Introducing NLP is an excellent book to get started in. Now then, you've left some vague questions. If you're tying to learn NLP, which is more than just language patterns, than Introducing NLP is a great place to start. If you're trying to learn language patterns, then, it's a good place to start, but, you're not going to get the huge knowledge that you need to succeed.

On Ross Jeffries, avoid his Speed Seduction course. It's incredibly poor in my opinion. First off, just by signing up with Ross Jeffries newsletter, you get a ton of free information, should you want to check out his material, I would recommend spending the money on the RJSeminarVault, that is an incredibly good program...

Okay now, since you're on a seduction board, I'm guess your interest is how this can help you with women. The best social program is probably Steve Pelliari The Art of Covert Hypnosis, it's powerful, a bit expensive at 200 dollars, but, truly informative, and it has good solid roundabout class on NLP as well. If you want to truly learn hypnotic language you can't really go wrong with The Power of Conversational Hypnosis. But, if you're looking for a more directly explained structure to using NLP and conversational hypnosis with women, you will want to check out, The Sexual Key.

Now, on to those evil banned patterns. In10se has released the official October man , JK Ellis of www.Forbiddenpatterns.com gives you a lot of solid information for a reasonable price. But, if you want a great deal of information, all in one spot, you may want to check out Mind Control Language Patterns... I've gotten some questions of my human existence by my recommendation. yes, it has some bad reviews. I gave it a positive review, I thought it was stuffed full of great information. You can make up your own mind.

If you want to truly develop a powerful knowledge of language and NLP, you'll eventually want to find yourself to Patterns of the Hypnotic Language of Milton Erickson by Richard Bandler and John Grinder, also, in my opinion, though few people seem to use it, and it's highly disregarded, The Structure of Magic Volume 1 and 2 by Richard Bandler and John Grinder.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Monsters and Magical Sticks is probably the best beginner's book on the topic

Wordweaving is the best book available on hypnotic languaging.

Unlimited Selling Power by Moine is an easy to use book, loaded to the brim with easy to use (hypnotic) languaging techniques

Igor Ledochowski puts out a great audio series on Conversational Hypnosis, which is worth its weight in gold.

I really didn't find sexual key that helpful.

But, I will back Raiden2k2's recommendations on the Bandler and Grinder books; they're true classics, although I don't feel I would suggest them as the first books you read.

(Even though these books are labled as Hypnosis, they all use NLP languaging).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Forbidden patterns interest me as well. The thing is I personally do not like pattern because they come across as fake and unnatural. Patterns that are memorized weather connection pattern or the so-called forbidden patterns are examples of hypnotic language and that we can learn a lot from them. In the future I plan on creating my own patterned language forbidden and otherwise. I read a lot on here about fractionation and how many believe it is a magic formula. We use it in hypnosis all the time.

If you do something often you become better at it. So I put a client into hypnosis, then wake them, then put them in hypnosis than wake them, then put them back in. Each time they re-enter hypnosis they go deeper than the time before. So people with a good understanding of NLP/hypnosis I am sure can figure out how to use fractionation in their own patterns. Create an up-down-up roller coaster in a woman linking the good feelings you create to yourself and the bad to your competition. Seriously I am new to pickup and the community but I have a lot of knowledge on hypnosis so this is something I understand.

My advise to you if you are new to NLP/hypnosis is to buy some books on NLP and hypnosis read them for an understanding than sign up for a class. Start with traditional direct hypnosis weather clinical or stage, learn it well than look for an NLP class. I would start with clinical hypnosis to get a good understanding of trance, rapport, suggestion and autosuggestion. Then I would either go to stage hypnosis or NLP. NLP can be tough to learn even with a background in hypnosis so be dedicated but hypnosis will give you a good understanding and base with which to learn NLP. Good luck and keep working at it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Forbidden patterns interest me as well. The thing is I personally do not like pattern because they come across as fake and unnatural. Patterns that are memorized weather connection pattern or the so-called forbidden patterns are examples of hypnotic language and that we can learn a lot from them. In the future I plan on creating my own patterned language forbidden and otherwise. I read a lot on here about fractionation and how many believe it is a magic formula. We use it in hypnosis all the time.

If you do something often you become better at it. So I put a client into hypnosis, then wake them, then put them in hypnosis than wake them, then put them back in. Each time they re-enter hypnosis they go deeper than the time before. So people with a good understanding of NLP/hypnosis I am sure can figure out how to use fractionation in their own patterns. Create an up-down-up roller coaster in a woman linking the good feelings you create to yourself and the bad to your competition. Seriously I am new to pickup and the community but I have a lot of knowledge on hypnosis so this is something I understand.

My advise to you if you are new to NLP/hypnosis is to buy some books on NLP and hypnosis read them for an understanding than sign up for a class. Start with traditional direct hypnosis weather clinical or stage, learn it well than look for an NLP class. I would start with clinical hypnosis to get a good understanding of trance, rapport, suggestion and autosuggestion. Then I would either go to stage hypnosis or NLP. NLP can be tough to learn even with a background in hypnosis so be dedicated but hypnosis will give you a good understanding and base with which to learn NLP. Good luck and keep working at it.
we are not talking about that fractionation my friend. derek rakes fractionation formula is not the same as hypnosis or NLP/SS fractionation. actually it is the most powerful technique for generating in10se attraction in any woman. try it out for yourself mate. google: derek rake fractionation formula and you will be amazec by this technique when you apply it. cheers.