Phonetic Ambiguity

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: Phonetic Ambiguity
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I didn't know how to define the dual meaning of some phrases in the pattern, and now I know it called ''Phonetic Ambiguity''.
When I read patterns, I see phrases like ''You're mine'', ''Succumb'' [Suck come], ''Below me'' [Blow me], ''Happiness'' [Hop-Peins] and the like...

What if I have to deliver patterns in other language and I can't use Phonetic Ambiguity as it works only in English? is it important?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

same here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: scarejew
You were once 14, weren't you? Didn't you and your buddies laugh whenever someone talked about something that could also be understood to mean something sexual? Just use the ones that occur in your language to make your own phonetic ambiguities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

you have to come up with your own, depending on the language. every language has its own slang, in chinese the word for kitty is the same slang for boobies. adjust accordingly .