Embedded commands you can slip into normal conversations?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Common words that you can put into the conversation to make her more attracted to you.
For example: Your mind - Your mine
Any more?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As far as I understand it embedded commands consist of addressing the other party followed by a verb or short phrase starting with a verb that is separated somehow (a tonality, gesture, or pause that is combined with it). I've seen them work very well when said fast and quiet followed by a return to normal conversation. It was almost as if the other party second guest if I had even said it.

As for examples you can be as creative as you like.

Jane, (pause) take my hand.

Jane, (tilt head) come with me.

I do believe that its NLP you speak of, but I don't think its embedded commands.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Common words that you can put into the conversation to make her more attracted to you.
Any more?
Your referring to ambiguity, not embedded commands. Verbal ambiguity is where words sound alike but carry different meanings.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Any more?
Your referring to ambiguity, not embedded commands. Verbal ambiguity is where words sound alike but carry different meanings.
That's true. What you've got is a phonological ambiguity, where the phonetics of the word sound the same, but the meaning could be different. To be honest, I've rarely found a use for ambiguities, except for building confusion (which I don't even use as a method for induction). I wouldn't get caught up in the little pieces until you understand the fundamentals.
For seduction, I wouldn't even bother trying to learn these at all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have a question first i must aplogise for my language.I studied 4 module of NLP and that s****d b****h of a trainer.
TOLD me that phonological ambiguity isn`t learned in NLP i couldn`t tell her why i need it because i was ashamed.
Now i ask you guys for a straight answer with NLP practioner and master can i make her want to have sex with me using phonological ambiguity if it is been teached in the milton model.

Either at practioner or master it dosen`t matter.And there are 2 more things i want to learn wich is calibration in learning a girls number the same thing that Keith Barry showed on his show deception and confusion in order to put an embedded comand.
Are these things taught in NLP this time i`m going to some who was taught by Bandler no expenses.But i have to know.And there is another cool thing called pattern intreput wich i think is magical but don`t know if its still taught after all i love mentalism.
Is there anyone here with an SNLP certification to confirm or infirmate this.If so much appreciated
Best regards

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

How about "suck on my fat cheesy cock you cheap ho"

or

"I fucked yo momma in the ass and split her gash open with my huge tool"

It's bollox. Embedded commands my arse!

http://www.authenticpua.com/primal-seduction/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I like to slip in like me, and say something like. "Would u LIKE ME to find hs a table" or something along those lines

Embedded commands aren't powerful enough to work on their own tho. When I use them by themselves they work about 50% of the time.

You need to either work your embedded commands into a pattern, or use them with dhv, amog, and push pull in order to get reliable results.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Imagine
Suppose
Pretend
Easily
Naturally
As
The More.... The More....
If You... Then You...
When you... You Can...
I'd never
My Friend said,
Someone Once Said,
What Would Happen If
Because
Now

Imagine for a moment that you really learn to master embedded language, and the more you use it, the more people begin doing what you want. Naturally, you are very excited at the prospect, because, who doesn't want to get people to act the way they want them to act. Suppose also that As you harness this power, you not only use it to seduce someone, but, also help them feel better. I'd never tell you, "Use these powers only for the benefits of others." But as My friend once said, "You feel happier when you make others feel happier." So if you really want to achieve power with hypnotic language, then you need to do as Ross Jeffries says, and "Leave them better than you found them."

Now that you've gone through this process of seeing yourself as a masterful user of embedded commands and hypnotic language, pretend you have these abilities and go out and use them. Because, ask yourself, What Would Happen If you just went out and started using hypnotic language and seeing what happens.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Pattern interrupts only require recognizing a way people are thinking and disrupting it. It's the shock effect, or the confusion effect. So, interrupt the way their thinking.

Embedded commands work, but, they're hardly as powerful as most hypnotic language. Learn criteria elicitation, values elicitation, binding language, personal metaphors, and in an hour you'll have women who will call you telling you that they think they're in love with you.

Language is power, but, there's nothing more powerful than be Attentive, Understanding, Accepting, and Affectionate. I don't care who the woman is, if you can get her attention long enough to make her feel that you understand and accept her, and you use affection to place yourself in the context you want in the relationship, then you'll be good.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Embedded commands are quite powerful, however as others have noted what the original poster is writing about is vocal ambiguity. For those, I keep it simple, and use words in English that are platonic but have a sexual meaning in certain circumstances. Do it, get on it, get it on, score, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Pattern interrupts only require recognizing a way people are thinking and disrupting it. It's the shock effect, or the confusion effect. So, interrupt the way their thinking.

Embedded commands work, but, they're hardly as powerful as most hypnotic language. Learn criteria elicitation, values elicitation, binding language, personal metaphors, and in an hour you'll have women who will call you telling you that they think they're in love with you.

Language is power, but, there's nothing more powerful than be Attentive, Understanding, Accepting, and Affectionate. I don't care who the woman is, if you can get her attention long enough to make her feel that you understand and accept her, and you use affection to place yourself in the context you want in the relationship, then you'll be good.
I've read a bit on NLP along time ago, but realized that it shook me out of being in the moment, as they call it. It kept me thinking of things in my head because of the patterns, this is why I asked for things that are simple like this: so that one can easily use it while still being present. Simple things like small techniques you can apply, small change of speech structures like the ones shown here, etc.

It would be awesome if we could all get some advice from you, or if not, maybe some recommendations on reading material that would help here. Thanks.