Stealth Attraction Entire Disk 2

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

Post subject: Stealth seduction vs S&A
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Amazing video Gambler, this is really good stuff. For sure it is the greatest PUA training video I have seen so far. Although stealth seduction is probably the opposite of the S&A method, I can see how both could work really well. Since S&A is so different from stealth seduction, I am curious about what you think of it.

I am sure you know all about S&A. What is your opinion on S&A, and do you think there exists a way to make the best of the stuff you are teaching while also using S&A?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:25 pm 
Master PUA

Hey Kasabi,

Thanks for the feedback! All of the concepts and techniques I teach in Stealth are backwards engineering things I do in a club. So me and some friends talked and came up with the whole model of what I was doing. The misunderstanding thing was something that I repeated over and over because it worked. And that's pretty much what all of it is. When you do natural game, you find that you start to repeat certain things a certain amount of the time, just because they work, you are still using a structure and method but it is unconscious. So the stuff I teach on Stealth is the stuff that has stuck around because it works. The misunderstanding thing is just another way to playfully escalate.

Goldenwolf, glad you like the vid! what is S&A, Shock and Awe? If so, yeah, Stealth is totally different. I don't like direct compliment approaches (I used them for a while), I also don't like approaches which can lose you social value if they go wrong or can't be done in certain situations etc. S&A is cool though and if only for the fact that it demonstrates a lot of confidence, it'll hit a certain % of the time. I'd be interested to hear from someone who has used both as to what situations it would be better to use S&A in.

-R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Goldenwolf, glad you like the vid! what is S&A, Shock and Awe? If so, yeah, Stealth is totally different. I don't like direct compliment approaches (I used them for a while), I also don't like approaches which can lose you social value if they go wrong or can't be done in certain situations etc. S&A is cool though and if only for the fact that it demonstrates a lot of confidence, it'll hit a certain % of the time. I'd be interested to hear from someone who has used both as to what situations it would be better to use S&A in.
Thank you for the reply Gambler :). I was indeed talking about Shock and Awe.

In the past days I have read a lot about S&A and I have heard many success stories. I am a very curious person, so most strategies I read about I definitely want to give a try and see how it feels for me. With S&A though I really wasn't so sure wether I wanted to, because it seems unlike myself. I don't like SPAM power and also that it could work against my social status. Now I know for sure that I can just drop it and focus on material that I do like, Stealth Seduction for example :wink: . To me the strategies you use seem very advanced and intelligent, more so than any other styles I have read about. It also matches my usual style very well. I will certainly buy your book :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Gambler

I just saw the video you posted, and i loved it. I was wondering if there was any way to watch your whole program online? I am willing to pay. I don't really have an address where i can order things to these days, but i always have my computer with me.

By the way, its not gambling if your good at it!

Nr2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 pm 
Master PUA

Hey Nr2, glad you liked it. You can get it as part of this package in digital form for $1:
http://puatraining.com/specialoffer/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:02 pm 
Dedicated Member

Gambler you've made night club game 100 times easier thanks for this. I give the whole Stealth Attraction series 5/5 stars and the girl in the video is finer than fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

great video! Thanks Gambler !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 pm 
Post of the month winner!

By the way, stacking "future dates" + "stealth/aggressive kino" makes for a great "good cop, bad cop" routine with your friends. . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:08 pm 
Master PUA

My question is, when will gambler invent his own shit?

Heck they were guys already back in 2006 discussing this shit. Nothing new under the light.

Personally the guys who first started discussing sexual tension goes much more in dept and explains it in a much better way.

So, gambler congratulation, you are one of the best marketters in the community.

Sadly, you lack of imagination to create your own stuff. That's pretty congruent with when you say "you've been reading everything about pick up out there"

Free weekly posts on seduction, relationships, sex and fitness

http://themaleinsider.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:28 pm 
Post of the month winner!

^^ If you put it that way, I was doing a bunch of this stuff before you were even born . . . and I'd imagine plenty guys were doing this stuff 100's of years ago. If you interact with women enough, you learn what works and you run with it. Gambler's put a lot of bits and pieces into a tight little package.

Nobody "invented" pick up. Meeting, befriending, and fucking women is not exactly a scientific breakthrough. For what it's worth I've only seen Gambler's videos on his link and it's well thought out, well put together, and easily comprehensible. He's also a solid communicator which makes it easy for the audience to believe that he's done this (teach and sarge) many times before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:37 pm 
Master PUA

Absolutly kasabi.

But people invent theories. No the method, it always excisted, but the recipie can be discovered.

For instance, no1 created entourage game, but the theory came from mystery for example. So he is the inventor. See?

Free weekly posts on seduction, relationships, sex and fitness

http://themaleinsider.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

thanks for the material man i am really weak at SE that was a blessing.
now i wanna ask you which techniques that you described could be applied while walking with a girl ? what else could i use in such situation,beside hand holding ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Gambler, thanks for the vid. There's some really useful info in here and I'm just itching to try it out in field (especially the talking into her ear bit).

On a side note, I have a question for you. It IS rather off topic, and I apologize for that, but I'm curious about what your opinion is on the issue. The weakest part of my game is probably text/im game and phone game: basically, gaming a girl when I'm not there in person. I'm a college student, so the majority of my non-day game social events take place on the weekends. As such, I can do a good job of opening women, building attraction, and number closing them, with the intent of setting up some sort of day two, but if the time between the #close and the day two is a significant amount (usually the earliest I can do is the next weekend), I feel like I often lose some level of their attraction through my non- face to face interaction via phone, internet, etc. I was wondering if you had any suggestions for keeping attraction levels high or building them without face-to-face interaction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

badass gambler, this is just the kind of stuff i need to really sharpen my skills, what a mindshift! im sure to be trying this some of this stuff out tonight as i did yesterday on my homegirl. its soooo sneaky lol!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

TVA_Oslo I just want to point a couple of things out here. No gambler hasnt invented these techniques..... he discovered them whilst picking up women (something which he has already said, he never claimed to have just sat and had an epiphany one day). But what he HAS invented/created is a simple and easy way to explain how to apply these techniques, so that people who do not "NATURALLY" do these things can use them.

If you are so craving for new material, and new ways to pick up women try coming up with something totally new.... NEWS FLASH: you can't!!

It has and always will be about body language and the things you do/say..... you are gonna find youself stood talking to women, and I would like to see you do a better job explaining how to attract a woman than gambler did here.