Stealth Attraction Entire Disk 2

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

Post subject: Question
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanx for this series man, soo good

But I have experienced a problem ...

Sometimes when priming a target with the methods you recommend on disc one (eye contact etc.) before I can get to turning the eye contact into a wave, smile or inquisitive look etc. the girl quickly looks away. This sometimes happens even when I have had IOI eye contact already and am now looking to escalate.

The usual suspect for this kind of behaviour is usually very attractive girls, but not the type of hot girl with super high social value that you describe in your dvd series.

Cheers homie

Post subject: Re: Question
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Thanx for this series man, soo good

But I have experienced a problem ...

Sometimes when priming a target with the methods you recommend on disc one (eye contact etc.) before I can get to turning the eye contact into a wave, smile or inquisitive look etc. the girl quickly looks away. This sometimes happens even when I have had IOI eye contact already and am now looking to escalate.
I had the same issue when i actually tried it which is why i retract my initial praise because it was based on the theory of the video only which looked and sounded great.

When i actually tried it a while back. I couldn't get the openers to work the girls would look away an never look back. It turned into me staring at the girls and lowering my value. Stealth opening is too much a waiting game and simply not my style.
Also the back to back dance opener didn't work either the girls would step forward out of courtesy as most people would do. If they're dancing with a group of there friend they'll ignore you.
I had to open girls the old fashion way by approaching the girls

On a funny note i was dancing with a very short girl about 5"2 i'm 5'11 i could not see past her DD's i tried to pull the unbutton her pants move but i kept bumping her tits setting off the alarm and if i tried to get some distance she would move closer too me. So that move is not for girls who are significantly shorter than you and sporting DD's

Gambler if you have any insight as to what i may have done wrong i'd like to hear it.

And also if anyone else has actually tried and tested stealth attraction openers and had them work I'd like to hear from you too. If you haven't used stealth attract then I don't care to hear your critiques at all Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I’m glad someone is noticing problems in using Stealth Attraction in the field like I have. It sounds good in theory but I couldn’t make much of it work.

Here are some problems I ran into:

1) The rock star effect: It assumes that there are girls lined up at the bar waiting for you to come and touch them. In a real bar they are never lined up that way. To make it work in terms of pre-selection --- targets would have to be watching you as you walk by some women at the bar and touching them. The timing would have to be sheer luck and it is only luck if there are girls at the bar lined up in such a fashion as he described.
2) If you make eye contact (as you guys mentioned) --- the girl looks away too fast for you to do anything.
3) If you open a HB by saying blah blah blah ---my Girlfriend over says blah blah blah --- it does not seem to work! If the girl opened on your group and you do this --- she might interpret it as you rejecting her (the same way as if you went in and the girl mentions her BF). If you try it on an open then the HB is like “so what”?
4) I find that the boob kino doesn’t work as well as when you go directly at her hair. Tons of people bump into her boob every night so it is not very significant.
5) The dance floor thing where you rug against her --- she simply moves away most of the time.
6) The thing where if there is an HB sitting beside you and you bump her leg with your leg to the music and she if she bumps back then she is interested…It assumes you have an HB that just happens to be beside you and that the music is just her taste.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

First of all I'd like to thank Gambler for the work he did in putting these videos together. I think there is a lot of work evident and much of it has proven very successful for me. I am a huge fan of your work and thank you once again.

I also think that much of this stuff works really well in day game if you can isolate a girl from a group environment. I have done this many times and the many parts of the stealth seduction have proven very effective in many cases for me particularly if I am working with many people and I don't want to make it any way obvious what I'm doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: zpncc@yahoo.com
im currently watching the video. although its the earlier parts i can say its information overload for an afc like me :D. will try some of the stuff later on when i get to incorporate the style to my personality :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Love the CF aspects and micro-escalation.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Gambler,

My name is Ben and I am a Junior in High School.
I need your help. Let me explain below:

I have this friend, actually SHE is my best friend. Me and her hang out all the time, and most of the time we go to a local playground and talk for hours on end. I like her more than a friend though, but I know she only sees me as a friend. ( Stuck in the friend zone). Another thing is that she is dating one of my friends, but their relationship is unstable because he gets upset when I spend time with her.

I've come to you, because I have heard so many great things about you and that your the only one I think that can truly help. I need a way to get her to see that Im the nice guy that is right for her.

Thank you for taking your time to read this,
Sincerely,
Ben

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice vids~~ thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Loved this post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

God i love Gambler method i learned so much from him !
His defiantly great!
Thanks for sharing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

that stuff is gold, I know that I've done stuff like that and it works... but the way you just explained it... it's wonderfull man.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

wow thank you that video is amazing. i cannot imagine what else is in those other videos. the guy has created so many "new" things its crazy. i thought PUA material was overflowing with pretty much the same things and he just blew everything else out of the water.......

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

where are this videos u guys are talking about?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Google is your friend!

http://www.authenticpua.com/primal-seduction/