Richard La Ruina (Gambler)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDA5pCIlVLM&hl ... ram><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDA5pCIlVLM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm curently reading his book, "the natual art of seduction". This guy is the Neail Strauss of England, he has his own company, puatraining.com.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: sms_3eb
AOL: sms3eb
This guy used to look a lot different. He really transformed himself from AFC to mPUA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: huitanot8g
Damn I never pictured him to look like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

I am very impressed by this guy. Am half way through his book also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

He's got charisma. How's his book?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

I just put the book down. So good enough that I made it a 2 day read! (I read relatively slow, mostly due to me being so easily distracted. My attention span is awful!)

In seriousness; it's not revolutionary. It emphasises more on being natural and ditching canned routines, but this should be fairly obvious. It has filled gaps for me, would be a good way to describe it - it offers a lot of clever insights and ideas to situations which I would have probably been able to deal with anyway, but now feel better having his input.

I enjoy the layout, also. It's structured as a diary, tracking his progress over a period of time, but jumps between that and offering much more direct advice than something like The Game - the whole thing seems to be less of a brag also. He is a sincere guy who I feel will strike a chord with a lot of guys who post here. It's well laid out; Inner game stuff at the end so it can't be used as an excuse to not get in-field.

It's well worth the money in my opinion. Out of interest, I went into the store looking for a completely different book, and so fell upon this by accident - does anybody know when this hit shelves? Also, any pictures of this guy in his early years? He touches on his appearance a few times and I'm interested to see this dramatic transformation that took place.