And you thought looks mattered?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree, that no way this guy can date girls, however, he sounds inspiring, just because he does not give up. He lives his life, speaks in public, despite life has been tough to him.
Cherish the fact, that you have two arms, two legs, that you are of proper height and not attached to a wheelchair!

Post subject: Travesti
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i highly doubt he has dated super models. Our emotional circuitry can only take social value so far, a big part of our emotions tell us that we want someone healthy its the universal pickup, from the jungles all the way to the most urbanized cities. But good for him anyways. (havent watched all videos yet)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Travesti

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Credit to him, he is inspiring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
ummm, i highly doubt he has dated super models. Our emotional circuitry can only take social value so far, a big part of our emotions tell us that we want someone healthy its the universal pickup, from the jungles all the way to the most urbanized cities. But good for him anyways. (havent watched all videos yet)
Inner Game can help you :D

In your head, you are thinking that for some reason super models are inherently more valuable human beings than a regular-looking girl... as if super models are of a different species or some ridiculous crap like that.

Yes, sometimes you have to use a different strategy to game a girl who is socially deemed to be a HB10 than if you are gaming a girl who is socially deemed to be a HB7, but different strategies doesn't mean higher level of difficulty. It also doesn't mean that only a specific "type" of guy can implement these different strategies.

If you are still stuck in the cycle of limiting beliefs where you think only people of matching "types" can have attraction chemistry together, go read a PUA book or something.

"He's not my type..."
No, he's just an AFC!!!

Humans are humans and the game is universal.
I can say this is a true statement, as I, myself have a disability!, I have no idea what its called but basically, my arms are shorter than many people and there differentially shaped! Now women might think as i approach, who is this guy, hes weird, and maybe they do! But after i work my charm on them they still see me as just another human being! And thats all I am, another human being. And for this reason I have been able to pull 10's out of clubs and parties!

So yeh this guy might not look like he can be with a super model but remember this, he is human and he is a nice guy, and thats all most people care about.

Lambo

'Style'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Man, I really lacked something in my life and I didnt know what it was.

Know I know: A HERO.

And thank God that I have one now.

This fella is BOSS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Man, I really lacked something in my life and I didnt know what it was.

Know I know: A HERO.

And thank God that I have one now.

This fella is BOSS
Mountain, you speek the truth man =) its an inspiration to watch him

'Style'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

inspirational!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is inspiring..I used to be a great looking guy til i got horrible acne n eczema..n got an overbite n underbite from crashing into the ground so hard from doing bad exercise..

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Awesome share- this guy has such positive energy! I love him haha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've got to admit my inner game sucks as I am pretty new to this, but this guy is awesome and watching that has changed my views a little if I'm honest. Awesome vids.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
ummm, i highly doubt he has dated super models. Our emotional circuitry can only take social value so far, a big part of our emotions tell us that we want someone healthy its the universal pickup, from the jungles all the way to the most urbanized cities. But good for him anyways. (havent watched all videos yet)

Maybe he paid them to go out with him or they did it for the charity, kind of "one time thing" with no sex attached. :)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

unbelievable. great post!

Post subject: Thank you
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I read your article very detailed and easy to understand, I hope next time you will have more wonderful articles to share with the reader, thank you.
candy crush soda