What to do if she has a boyfriend

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d5aL1SMPAuI&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d5aL1SMPAuI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:45 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

sweet vid!!

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I can't watch the video I am at work right now so I added this comment to be able to find this post again quickly when I get home I will watch it and edit this post thanks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, I wish I had watched this video a few weeks ago. I just bought the material and reading through it ASAP. but...

I hit up a bartender by telling her I thought she was beautiful. The next time around she tells me I have the most beautiful eyes. The rest of the night we playfully flirted with each other. I asked for her number when she broke in with I have a boyfriend. Typically, i walk away but as I said that's cool, she interrupted me. "...but it isn't working out. I don't think I'll be him longer." So I got her number....

Since then we've had some good interactions but I cannot seal a date with her. She's asked me for lunch twice and canceled on me both times. I didn't make a big deal of it and told her it wasn't a big deal. The last time I saw her at the bar we hung out in her car after she closed the bar up. It was great, I gave her a hand massage, she shared a bunch of personal stuff about herself. She went on and on about why she likes me...so WTF?!?!?!?!

What should I do? And what am I doing wrong. Is she feeling guilty? What do I need to do to get her go out with me and dump her boy. It gets worse, she lives with the bf, she's supposedly looking to move. I don't think I can wait till her situaition is resolved, so how can I do it that she breaks up with him anyway?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Ok, I wish I had watched this video a few weeks ago. I just bought the material and reading through it ASAP. but...

I hit up a bartender by telling her I thought she was beautiful. The next time around she tells me I have the most beautiful eyes. The rest of the night we playfully flirted with each other. I asked for her number when she broke in with I have a boyfriend. Typically, i walk away but as I said that's cool, she interrupted me. "...but it isn't working out. I don't think I'll be him longer." So I got her number....

Since then we've had some good interactions but I cannot seal a date with her. She's asked me for lunch twice and canceled on me both times. I didn't make a big deal of it and told her it wasn't a big deal. The last time I saw her at the bar we hung out in her car after she closed the bar up. It was great, I gave her a hand massage, she shared a bunch of personal stuff about herself. She went on and on about why she likes me...so WTF?!?!?!?!

What should I do? And what am I doing wrong. Is she feeling guilty? What do I need to do to get her go out with me and dump her boy. It gets worse, she lives with the bf, she's supposedly looking to move. I don't think I can wait till her situaition is resolved, so how can I do it that she breaks up with him anyway?
It sounds like to me that you're jumping through her hoops. She has made times to be with you and then cancelled and then you just let it slide with out saying much. It seems like you're trying to be AFC by giving her all of yourself.

Instead you should try being more elusive. Don't always be around when she calls or texts. Perhaps cancel a date or two on her. I'm not sure what to do about the boyfriend situation though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks for responding bro. I've made a ton of mistakes on this one but live and learn I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Let me get this straight....you got this girl alone in her car, built a great conenction with her, she was telling you she liked you....and you didn't kiss her???? DUDE!!! YOU SHOULD'VE KISSED HER!!!!

You're now in the friendszone, you FAILED TO ESCALATE and she has probably now planted you as a 'friend' or 'nice guy' and nothing more.

You hung around too long, unsure of what to do to move this interaction further, and this hesitation spoke volumes about you.

The only way out if this hell is to make sure you try and kiss her next time you see her. Also, you might want to make your intentions known. Tell her you like her - be direct and don't bullshit about. Then move in for the kiss. If she reciprocates, you're in. If not, oh well, you get your answer either way.

DON'T EVER BE A HESIATATING WUSS AGAIN !!!!! BE A MAN!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Take a date to the place she bartends at because from the looks of things it looks like you are QUICKLY if not already in the LJBF area with her or you are just jumping through her hoops...Showing her that you won't be available forever will help light her flame about sealing the deal with you furthermore you can have her jump through the same hoops she has had you jump through with her making such comments when she talks to you about the date you are with such as (I don't like her very much though) (I am not sure how many more dates we will go on) (she is kinda boring) (I am currently accepting applications for my new sugar momma) it would be best to bring a pivot in this situation so you don't end up offending a girl you are actually going on a date with because the pivot could furthermore brag to the girl (when you go to the bathroom or something) to the bartender or AROUND the bartender so she overhears her such as (he is so much fun to be with) (we always have exciting dates when we go out) (he was PHENOMENAL last night if you get what I'm saying) If there is one thing you can count on in a woman it is jealousy reigns supreme I also agree with the above statements learn to pull the trigger and be more elusive I don't think this girl is out of your reach you just need to calibrate a bit and you should be back on track with her OBVIOUSLY if she has a boyfriend you have pulled enough attraction in for her to ignore that fact to tell you things such as she likes you and spend time with you so you should be able to increase that attraction to adding a dash of jealousy, half a cup of ellusiveness, half a gallon of excitement and a pinch of mystery that my friend is the recepie for success.