PUA Vlog Introduction - Very First Video

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3ND1Sl9CgpZNI3FmkI-4fg/featured
*If this post in any way violates the rules such as "personal advertisement", I really apologize. I'm not seeking to monetize off anything nor am I seeking to take anything from this forum. This video that I will be linking is my very first YouTube video vlog basically covering my roots of how I got into Pickup and the events in my life that led me up to that point. I'm solely sharing this for the sole purpose of sharing my own story and to connect with people who may relate to me in any way.. (And I only have less than 3 subscribers so if you're intimidated by that then that's an ego-booster for me to feel like i'm near PewDiePie's level with his 40,000,000 Subs Hah).*

Oh yeah, and I tried to email Brad if I could use this but as expected from a guy who is very busy, he didn't get back to me and i'm just really anxious to share this so enjoy.

(Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPB9l_4sbjs)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where are you located?
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Your Age?
- Nineteen

How you got into "the game"?
- Long, sleepless, depressing nights of over-obsession of a girl who meant a lot to me that moved on quickly while I was stuck in an emotional sorrow-pit for three years..the video I linked above basically covers it..

How long have you been studying and practicing pickup?
- Two years (+Seven months of interning for a local coach.)

Which pickup method(s) you like to use?
- The one that involves me just socializing with a chick in the most normal way possible..? O.K fine..you caught me. Pea-cocking.

What your hobbies/passions are?
- Gym
- Achieving new PR's
- Gaming (Both PUA + Video Games)
- "Jacking of-.." (ayy i got u wit' dat one ;) )

What your goals are?
- Absolutely killing it in game for 2016.
- Record infield footage of myself + voice recordings for critiquing purposes
- Sneaking into more 21+ nightclubs to my heart's content and never getting caught (again)

And whatever back story you wish to share with us:
- I am solely joining this forum to be surrounded by like-minded individuals who went through similar struggles as I did and pursue a lifestyle we all never would have thought we'd ever get the chance to experience in our own lives..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:17 am 
Dedicated Member

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you're focused on documenting and sharing your progress and journey in game. Looking forward to hearing/seeing more from you!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3ND1Sl9CgpZNI3FmkI-4fg/featured
Quote:
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you're focused on documenting and sharing your progress and journey in game. Looking forward to hearing/seeing more from you!
Thanks brotha'. Just ordered $600+ worth of infield shit to record with. (God dayum techie-nerd ftw)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:18 am 

Hey man,

Doesn't violate the rules - you're cool. I have moved it to the video section though. That's where this type of thing lives.

Welcome to the forum!