Same day lay video with Russian girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This is a video of a Russian girl I picked up in Barcelona, as you can see I don’t say anything special to start a conversation with her and the conversation in general is pretty normal

You can see the messages we exchanged as well and the date ( I’m afraid only the audio as the video came too dark and it was not worth uploading) The really funny apart about all this is that things were going quite well, at some point she just started going cold until I was completely honest with her . I told her “ I really wanted to fuck you hard” her reaction was priceless.

I’d like to mention something that most people don’t like to mention. We all know things like this usually don’t happen, you have to be at the right moment at the right time, have some luck and of course know what you are doing.

Hope you guys like the video, if you have any feedback feel free to post any comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOihbikwgxw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Saludos desde Valencia,

Not bad man, you are good. She is gorgeous. You have good things, really like to be in touch with you. Maybe I go this summer to Barcelona. Really good English for Spanish guy