Beard Theory.....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

Post subject: Beard Theory.....
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:15 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

Sup guys! new video blog, I am calling it "Beard theory" due to all the mental masturbation lol. I have been experimenting with different looks for the last 5 years, from clean shaving (Vin Diesel look alike, that is why they call me Latin Diesel in the clubs) to bearded (makes me look like the rapper commons) to goatee, to stubble etc... etc... etc..

As you guys know I keep mental track of what works on my interaction with people, women, family etc... From clothing style, cologne, dance move and on and on. Now all keeps being equal(game, style, body fat % etc..) I have notice since I adopted this beard style an increase in attraction from women, specially younger and a drastic decrease in rejections.

Now this is all speculation and mental masturbation, so I encourage you to test for yourself and see if it works for you, like it has worked for me. I have name this style "poverty beard". Just a nickname I pull out of my ass, (in honor of a dude making fun of this theory).

I noticed this beard first, with a player that goes by "good looking loser", but was like meh, wtf is that? after I saw couple of models and players with the beard, which got me a bit curious.

After I tried it, got ok results, but was never happy with it. Went through 10 different variations and multiple barbers till I got it right (about a month ago) after going through 5 different barbers.

My reasoning for why this beard works (again, mental masturbation/speculation):

1.- A beard without putting 10 years that usually comes with having a full beard (pic of me at the end of the video)

2.- It gives you the appearance of a square jaw line.

3.- A bit less threatening, unique and modern...

4.- Women that are on the fence and turn off by beards may go from no to a more neutral territory.

5.- A lot of players, celebrities and hot guys have it.

6.- It can give the illusion of having a masculine jaw, a good lower third, definition etc.*

7.-It can even save someone with a weak jaw from being a 2/10 to even a 4/5/10.*

8.- Gives you square jaw halo effect.

9.- Gives you a dom look.

10.- It has improved my results in the field all things being equal in my game.

* Point 6 and 7 credit to a dude that goes by genericdetermination.

Try it and see if it works for yourself, here is the video blog:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCo5ja7rahU[/youtube]

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject: Re: Beard Theory.....
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That sounds interesting. Amazing Beard theory!
Beards are still in trend and will always be in. Today fashion sense for men comes with the beard grooming styles.
Very interesting, as grooming the beard is important and it is helpful to read the stuffs regarding growing beards. I am a beard grooming lover, trying new styles makes me happy. And to make beards more attractive and stubble, beard growth spray are best for managing facial hairs.