X X X I N S A N E X X X P U A X X X C O N F E S S I O N S

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You like far out shit right? check out my post of inner game while your on the subject here:

Inner Game of The Magi

Guarantee you've never heard it before, unless you read that book. Let me know what you think Cupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HccL8jUIIWU - Adoration of the Magi Lupe Fiasco

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey guys,

Sorry for not responding to your posts but it's 145AM and I just want to go to sleep right now but I'm still going to make a quick post because I think that it's within my best interest to keep this diary updated - as a way of holding myself accountable and as incentive for making progress.

At this point I am still debating as to whether or not to continue to do pickup or not. Biggest reason why not is because I know deep in my heart that I am sinning against G-d for attempting to have sex with random female strangers. However, reasons to keep going is that it gives me happiness, motivation and a way for relaxation. I have attempted to rationalize that I would just be friends with the females that I meet but even that is a gray area because the friendship status will almost inevitably lead to something else.

Something that I've realized is that pickup is like everything else in life: a superficial, fleeting pleasure. For 3 years I've been chasing an "empty box". But even if I'm chasing vanity, it still happens to give me incredible motivation for life. I've classified pickup as a casual hobby. However is this hobby worth giving up my soul?

If I do decide to quit then I'll need to substitute with some kind of new hobby, namely self-development. Here's what I wrote in my tumblr diary earlier today:

"There’s only one question to answer though - if not for pickup, then what do I have to live for? What will keep me moving forward when I don’t feel like it?

For example: when It came to pickup I had the following prospects:

(1) Get laid legally.

(2) Get a GF who sexts.

(3) Write a PUA book.

(4) Become a famous youtube celebrity.

But now that I’ll be quitting pickup then what do I have to look forward to? I need some kind of immediate goal to keep me motivated and going."

I am still uncertain but regardless of what my decision is. However, even if it is to do pickup - then I am still better off focusing 100% on my inner-game at the moment because as much as I hate to admit it, my life is a mess. I am weak mentally, physically and spiritually. Until I get my life handled, I won't be able to go anywhere. Not only that, but also would risky my college career going down the drain because I need to be at the peak of my game to do well. I can't take any chances with my future career path or I'll be playing with fire. My own life must come before pickup.

I've tried self-development many times before and have failed endlessly. What makes me thing that this time will prove to be successful? Because the stakes have never been higher. If I play my cards right, then I'll be able to get into that internship program that I wanted and my future will be set. But until that happens, I have to spend all my time to ensure the highest chances of that succeeding.

Anyways that's all for now though,

I'm going to end it with a few thoughts on pickup:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:57 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

REALLY QUICK POST on some thoughts that I had:

A lot of PUA is bullshit hype done by expert media manipulators and scam artists. Sluthate has already exposed several PUA gurus who have hired models who would play along the pickup artist's skills. After getting rejected tons of times time and time again I almost decided that it was all one big lie designed to exploit horny, desperate men like me.

And then I met my wingman who just shattered my reality of what is possible and what isn't. Infront of my very own eyes, I saw him makeout with women and get their phone numbers right off the street. So I realized that it is POSSIBLE but it requires a very high level of social skills, game and number of approaches. It also requires being oblivious to judgmental bystanders and being persistent.

Most of which I lack. And for me to get to that level where I can pickup women from the street would take a really long time. I wish I had just started with online game. However, it's already too late for that. I've been doing this for so long that I actually find it easier to approach women out in the real world than on a computer. More fun too.

It's indeed easier to pickup a women in a nightclub instead of the street (where it's weird and creepy). However, my strict paranoid parents go crazy if I return home past 8PM - so I'm forced to daygame. I have found it easier though to approach in college where I have the commonality of being in the same class. But the disadvantage of that is gossip spreads like wildfire, it's distracting from my GPA and if it goes wrong (and it has) it's extremely awkward to see the girl every day.

When you approach a girl during the daytime, her knee-jerk reaction is "This guy is trying to sell me something and I'm going to leave quickly". This doesn't mean the girl doesn't like you. It just means that's her instinctual auto-pilot response to being approached by anyone. The father of the seduction community, RJ said "Never take a women's first response written in stone." So even though she doesn't look interested in the first couple of seconds, it doesn't mean that she doesn't like you or isn't interested in you. It just means that she's not a social lady and she's used to walking away whenever approached by anyone.

However, if you keep talking on and on, you'll break this pattern. This doesn't mean that you FORCE her to stay with you. That would be creepy and scary. (She is always free to go and excuse herself if she wants to). But it does mean, that you keep going and pretend that everything is ok. She'll fall into that frame later on. So yes her friend tried to leave but it doesn't mean the end of all things.

If you eject early then you'll end up self-sabotaging yourself. Instead keep going until it is clear that there is no hope - at all. You'll also learn more that way than by immediately exiting upon the first sign of disinterest.Have confidence in yourself that the girl will end up liking you.

It's really hard to approach girls during the daytime without coming off as weird or strange because pickup isn't mainstream yet. However, this obstacle is surmountable by havig a high level of social skills and game. Things that help are pacing her reality, having a casual relaxed vibe, maintaining the frame "that everything is good" and immediately disqualifying yourself to make the girl feel at ease. College campuses are indeed the easiest place in the world to game because the girls there are social and will be friendly at all costs in order to protect their reputation.

I've also been featured in a few websites and that's pretty cool - even though they are hating on me. And posted up my videos without my permission.

http://theantifeminist.com/pua-falsely- ... eld-video/

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/573515/forum

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-48137.html

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =167910071

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/574925/forum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
News about this thread:

Some of these posts are more about my life - which revolves around pickup - than it is as actual FieldReports on pickup. I believe this is why it was moved to the Video section. That being said, I'm going to keep this post strictly about my life and continue to post my pickup videos in this thread. However, for all the lessons learned from the my pickup experiences, as well the actual "description of what happened" will be in the FR section. I can't lie, that I'm very disappointed that it was moved to the video section because in the SP forums - everyone posted their diary as well as their FRs.

Bottom Line: I will no longer be posting videos in the FR section.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really quick post for an update on current events that's been going on.

I have decided to keep doing pickup. The main reason being is because it gives me a massive boost of motivation in life. I need this motivation if I'm going to attempt to finish college. Otherwise, I won't make it through the tough challenges ahead and that's a fact. I like to believe that I always have a choice but in this situation, it doesn't seem like I can find any alternative. It's either do pickup so I can use that method of escape to go through college or quit pickup and quit college at the same time.

That being said, it's official: I'm going to keep doing pickup for at least another semester.

The other update is that the internship that I've applied for is going well. This will give me the necessary cash to hire private coaches in the future. (6 months from now). In the meantime, I'll have to settle for just wingman that I meet on the forums or going solo. The advantage of going solo is that no time is wasted, it's easier to focus and you don't burn down an area. The disadvantage is that it's less fun and approach anxiety is usually higher. Plus, the guy can point out my sticking points - especially if he has good game. I'll try to network and make some wingmen but I"ll keep it to a minimum because I'm tired of wasting so much time on this issue. It's too much damn work. With this internship, my motivation has radically increased.

And finally, I want to point out that I am even more convinced now then ever to permanently quit watching movies and videogames forever. If the past has taught me anything, it taught me that I cannot be trusted with these things because as soon as I have one sip - I always end up drinking a whole bottle. If I watch just one movie, I always end up on a binge. This addiction must be stopped at all costs, PERIOD. My resolution is stronger than it has ever been before.

I have a long block of time ahead of me today and I'm going to dedicate it: to reading the comments that I've had on my videos and really reflecting on how I can improve my game based on those comments. The community may have a large % of haters but a small % actually gives solid advice.

PEACE.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Glad you've decided to keep going mate. You've got to be in it to win it as they say!

I know pickup conflicts with your religious beliefs but look at it this way - what if pickup helps you find a really good wife? Wouldn't be so bad then would it? Unless you're dealing with arranged marriages or something you still basically need to do pick up to find a partner. So maybe viewing it that way will help to reduce your inner conflict.

In regards to private coaching, I would recommend having SPAM sessions with David X when you can afford it. He'd probably want you to forget everything you've learned so far and just follow his system but I believe it's a good system and that he's genuine.

The first night I went out armed with the stuff I gathered from watching his Montreal seminar on youtube in mid 2013 I felt like my game transformed to a whole new level.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Just while on the topic of David X (I don't want to keep banging on about him) I was just looking through his tweets and noticed he retweeted one of yours:

"Be an Alpha Male without being an asshole. Be high-status and classy without exhibiting cruel, brute behaviors."

And here's a newsletter of his that puts forth the attitude that I really think can transform one's game and what I'd really like to see you exhibit in your videos (although you probably already do to some extent but maybe not fully).

http://archive.aweber.com/dxnewsletter/ ... And_Do.htm

You said it yourself in one of your recent posts:

"I scan her face and body and deliver a sincere compliment based on what jumps into my head about her appearance. NOT some rote, rehearsed bullshit I say to every girl."

Just for my own benefit, I feel these points in the newsletter might help me:

If you find hard time holding conversations just open up a random girl and have a brief discussion.

When I try too hard to do the whole kit and kaboodle I tend to find it difficult to approach at all. So, even though I sometimes get frustrated for ejecting too early because of having trouble holding conversations, it's better to do something than nothing at all.

Find something that will get in the right frame of mind before you go out and meet women.

This is probably something I really need to focus more on - getting into the right state of mind. Sometimes I go out without feeling like going out at all. It can be very frustrating.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

@Dirk Debonaire I will respond to your posts at the next available moment at my new thread in the FR section. Thanks for your feedback. In the meantime here are my latest videos:

(P.S. No FR has been posted because I am going to keep those reserved to the FR section. AND BY NO MEANS WILL EVER POST AN FR HERE. This THREAD SHALL ONLY BE VIDEOS ONLY and a diary of my personal life when it's being associated with pickup.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c5CNyBiUpM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPfAnd59gbQ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

The time now is 442AM and I know I should really be going to sleep but I am too enraged to do so because I was just banned from the midwest lair (a popular pickup FB group) by this power-hungry, highly condescending pickup-artist called Ronnie. He may have skills and knowledge but that doesn't take away from the fact that he acts like a douchebag because he think's it's being "Alpha". His advice may be accurate but it is laden with insults and name calling. He may be a great pickup-artist but he is a cruel person with a cold heart. If this is what it takes to be Alpha, then I'd rather be a nice guy. He also managed to create a big group that was a great resource because he is obsessed with posting in that group 24/7.

This is a step back for me but I guess pissing a few people off on your path to greatness is just proof that you're trying. On the bright side there are many other groups and it may have even been worth the valuable lesson gained. Here is a post that I made about I learned from the encounter:

I shouldn't waste my precious time getting caught up in this stupid drama but it's worth it for one lesson. If you need someone, then use flattery to gain favor in their eyes and be willing to lower your status for them. This goes back to the 48 Laws of Power: "Never outshine the master." Know your place because stepping out of bounds can give you irreversible burns.

But I am more enraged on myself for being an idiot for making the following mistakes:
(1) Wasting precious time in a pointless fight over the internet.
(2) Continuing to make the same mistakes day-in-and-day out. Life is too short to be making the same mistakes over and over.
(3) Continuing to face the same struggles now, for a few years already.
(4) Still feeling that my life is a mess. (I blame this on on lack of personal reflection).

Ok so now that I got this rant out of my system, I can peacefully go back to sleep. I'll end off with question: "How much longer must I wait until I unleash the warrior within and dominate life?"

X. THERE ARE NO LIMITS X.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Glad you've decided to keep going mate. You've got to be in it to win it as they say!

I know pickup conflicts with your religious beliefs but look at it this way - what if pickup helps you find a really good wife? Wouldn't be so bad then would it? Unless you're dealing with arranged marriages or something you still basically need to do pick up to find a partner. So maybe viewing it that way will help to reduce your inner conflict.

In regards to private coaching, I would recommend having SPAM sessions with David X when you can afford it. He'd probably want you to forget everything you've learned so far and just follow his system but I believe it's a good system and that he's genuine.

The first night I went out armed with the stuff I gathered from watching his Montreal seminar on youtube in mid 2013 I felt like my game transformed to a whole new level.
Yes I've decided to keep going for at least another semester. Reason being: I need this for motivation - otherwise it will be super difficult to do college and I don't know if I'll be able to go through college without the "pickup incentive".

Interesting point in regards to using pickup to find a wife. I just can't help but feel that's it's kind of excessive to spend months sharpening daygame skills - just to help me get married. I guess it's worth it because after all we are going to spend most of our life with our new wives.

In regards to getting private coaching, i would only do so from someone who has legit proof that they have daygame skills. They would need to demo right infront of my eyes and show me that they can number close. I have seen too much to be so trusting. David X may be an extremely charismatic speaker with much wisdom to offer the world on inner-game and valuable gems on outer-game. However, this doesn't prove that he has the technical skills to succeed himself. I'll only take advice from people who can prove their skills. Otherwise, I'll just find myself a self-development coach guru and not a pickup guru.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Just while on the topic of David X (I don't want to keep banging on about him) I was just looking through his tweets and noticed he retweeted one of yours:

"Be an Alpha Male without being an asshole. Be high-status and classy without exhibiting cruel, brute behaviors."

And here's a newsletter of his that puts forth the attitude that I really think can transform one's game and what I'd really like to see you exhibit in your videos (although you probably already do to some extent but maybe not fully).

http://archive.aweber.com/dxnewsletter/ ... And_Do.htm

You said it yourself in one of your recent posts:

"I scan her face and body and deliver a sincere compliment based on what jumps into my head about her appearance. NOT some rote, rehearsed bullshit I say to every girl."

Just for my own benefit, I feel these points in the newsletter might help me:

If you find hard time holding conversations just open up a random girl and have a brief discussion.

When I try too hard to do the whole kit and kaboodle I tend to find it difficult to approach at all. So, even though I sometimes get frustrated for ejecting too early because of having trouble holding conversations, it's better to do something than nothing at all.

Find something that will get in the right frame of mind before you go out and meet women.

This is probably something I really need to focus more on - getting into the right state of mind. Sometimes I go out without feeling like going out at all. It can be very frustrating.
Coincidentally, I recently heard TD RSD talk about this in his latest video "Tricking your brain to approach". It's very informative about getting in the right frame of mind to approach. IRONICALLY, he says that "not being in the right frame of mind" shouldn't be an excuse to not approach. However, it certainly does amplify your game by being in the ZONE. One of the ways of doing this, he says, is by daring yourself to do crazy things outside.

What I do sometimes, is start off slowly by asking the girl for directions or doing some quick small talk and that gives me APPROACH MOMENTUM. Once you have that momentum, it really helps you fly by and do mass approaches.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Even Mystery is talking to me. Wow, I can't help but feel really inspired. This is AMAZING. The sky is the limit to how far I can go if I could just get my shit together :D

Mod Edit: Your chronic lies and plugging of links is not only against the Forum rules, but are in extremely poor taste. Noticed you got banned from a few other Forums already. Would be nice to see you grow, maybe start a new journal ? So far this has become an Internet Marketing show.

Warning Issued -- Stop w/ the Advertising. Further, on behalf of everybody, I'll humbly say that you are also in no position to be giving people advice either.

Thread Locked.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]