LIVE - Infield Approaching on the STREET ---VIDEO---

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Pickup Community!

My name is Tyrell Curry. I have been teaching Social Dynamics online for 2 years and have just recently started coaching in Vancouver, BC. I want to share some of my views with you today. I see that 99% of field reports are reported about the success with women. Why not change it to the success with all people?

What a lot of people don't realize is that we are naturally born into this world wanting to socialize with every human being. Naturally as kids we perceive all humans as valuable, we then loose that through social conditioning. Consider this thought.

In this video I show the importance of treating all people with the same ammount of value as you would treat a girl who you are attracted to. Learning to become a great communicator means a lot more than becoming good at talking to just girls. Some of you also learn social dynamics to meet new friends and create new connections. Becoming a great communicator with all people, will make you a great communicator with all women. I go more indepth in the video:

youtu.be/KtVK5nol1Dc (Paste URL into browser)

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I want to share some of my views with you today. I see that 99% of field reports are reported about the success with women.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:27 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
I want to share some of my views with you today. I see that 99% of field reports are reported about the success with women.

Well, the deep intention behind all of it it to eventually hook with girls? I am willing to bet his advice will turn to escalation which you will not do on all strangers of equal value...

Tyrell, your website does not guide you to a one on one coaching SPAM checkout page, it's probably in your best interest to make it easy for potential customers instead of them looking everywhere around your website.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

bump