Field report: Awesome acne comeback

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey, since i'm new here you probably don't know but my face is kinda affected by acne in my cheeks and that's kinda been my biggest concern when i talk to women, kinda like a fly flying around your ear non-stop.
So today i went to take out the trash and i found a cute girl in the other side of the street and since i didn't have anything to do i decided to talk to her.
we talk for a while and she gave me this kind of neg-ish phrase "oh i can't imagine you talking to many girls with your acne".
Usually i would have felt really bad and say some excuse but i was in "fuck-it mode" and this came out on its own: "well i was really good looking king in my past life and i had all these women so this time i decided to try it in hard mode"
After this she giggled and she looked more interested.
I'm thinking about using this one again in the future, comment on what you think or if u have any other sugestion :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That is actually very witty, I laughed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well done. Should be a text book response. But do do something about the acne I'd say.