Work in Progress

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 47 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Work in Progress
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone,
I'm Drew from Tennessee. I'm 17 and a Junior in High School. As of this current moment, I'm (incredibly) overweight (Under 380 pounds at around 6'0") but for the past two, going on three weeks, I have been on a diet and while I haven't weighed in this week I have lost 7 pounds so far. I have some serious plans to change and turn my life around. I started out about a year ago and picked up Double Your Dating and sorta skimmed through it. It first introduced me to the idea, the art of picking up women through tactics, psychology, etc. While I didn't take much of it to heart at first, it did plant a seed within my head which is now a tiny plant with roots. I'm hoping to take this and run with it and not only apply the ability to women but to life in general. The second book I picked up was The Game and so far I've read it twice; essentially, I've been trying to psych myself up for this massive change in my demeanor and social life. I've never had a girlfriend, but what is even worse is that I've never even kissed before. Obviously, at my age, no one even thinks about that kind of thing but my situation is true, nonetheless.

So far, I've been dressing better and trying to accessorize more with things like a watch and a pinky ring. I like sneakers, one of my favorite pairs of shoes being the Air Jordan 3's (AKA the shoes I wore today). I like to read the occasional bit about philosophy and am very interested in psychology (to the point where I plan on loosely making it my career when I'm older as a psychiatrist). One of my goals with this is to make me like myself (more) and respect myself (more) and hopefully by doing so, have women like me and be attracted to me. If by this point, you believe that I am actually unpopular or socially inept, that is surprisingly untrue, at least on a certain scale. I do have a solid group of friends but none that I would truly care to discuss this with on a standard basis. The only person I actually feel comfortable talking about this with is pretty much my bestfriend, a girl who I am with 100% in the friend zone.

Anyway, through my posts and situations (I like to provide backstory all the time) you will learn more about me and my situation.