New guy with one-itis.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: New guy with one-itis.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone. Im 21 and new to the game, but had done some readings on it. I got into it because I got out of a long term relationship (4 years), and I want to move on from my ex, but I still have feelings for her. Bad case of one-itis. We've been apart for like 2-3 months now, but still moping. Plus, she was my first girlfriend, and practically first everything so it stings more to me. I just want to be happy and hope to have more relationships with women.

Is direct day game, in general, more successful in attracting relationship-type girls than night game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: tony_youll@hotmail.com
not a genius on the matter. But I'd imagine it depends on the person.

I would say that it's harder to find 'the relationship' on night game, unless your seriously stand the hell out from every other guy in ever club she goes to.

Day game, in my eyes would be better for this kind of thing. You get the chance to talk about more long term things (even if they don't know it) and she will remember it more.

Think on how a girl would go about telling their friend they met you for each situation.

Night game "hey I met this guy in a bar last night"
Day game "hey, I met this guy in the mall last night, we were talking for quite a while, he was real nice"

Now, don't go taking my word for it, I'm just a newby. But this is just my opinion.

Oh and welcome to the site dude