Call me Ozzy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Call me Ozzy
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Screen name's Ozzmium, but lets keep it casual and call me Ozzy.

So here's my backstory. I used to live in Allentown/Bethlehem PA, but moved to SLC Utah for college. Found out about this place from a Google search, but it started earlier.

Story Time
I was at a club with some of my new found college friends. We were on the floor having a good time and doing guy shit. We go outside on the smoke deck and we start chatting with the chicks outside. I share half a pack(hers) with a chick I never met before and get a number out of it. She leaves for the night and one of the other guys comes up and says "Nice game" I stare at him like hes retarded and he explains PUA's and the Game for me. I read the book he recommended and here I am.

End Story Time

I'm not here because I think my game needs work(its far from perfect, but it gets me by) but because I'm in it for the long haul. I can decently pick up and keep a girl for a week no problem. But other than one exception, things get fucked up after a week and I'm still single when its all said and done.

Summary
Heard about this place after picking up a chick and want to work on getting into those long term relationships and staying in them.